• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Beyond the Stars (WE ARE NOW OPEN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Brandy thanked him as he handed her the new schedule. Once in her hand she was quick to stand and head for the door. She quickly turned in her heels the moment she was out of the office, looking for Spencer. She wanted to talk to him about what was going on. Even though it had been explained to her only moments ago, she still feels incredibly confused and wary. "Hey, got a minute?"

(I hope that didn't sound like me boasting. I was originally just going to say the town, but I know some people get upset by that, so saying touring was all I could think of)

(It's all good. I've done it myself. My first day of college had me running like a chicken with its head cut off. xD)

(Alrighty Wolf, have fun.)

Ariao had to admit she was slightly startled when Leo actually sat next to her, having expected him to take her words as a dismissal. Once he started getting his note-supplies out, she gave a small smirk, feeling a giddy feeling like she had just won one of the mock trials she had grown up having with her father and Uncle Krioff. Sometimes it's the small things that count. At least Jonas is nowhere to be seen. She thought, reaching down and pulling out her own notebook for the class. As she waited for the bell to ring, she opened to a random page and started idly doodling, unaware of the fact that she was, once again, drawing the Prince of the Stars bloodline mark.

*Will you stop calling me a creep. I am your mate, and you can hear them because we are connected.* Travis countered, finally spotting Hitaka and Daphne near the tree. Hearing Genta speak her name so casually sent his wolf's hackles rising. *You will address her by her title, Omega.* He warned with a low growl. Despite the omega being younger, he didn't like the fact that someone else would try and say his mate's name like it was natural.

I'll have there be a sub for Daemon))

Before the bell rang, an old gentleman came hobbling into the classroom silently. He didn't greet the students or say a word. He simply crossed over to the desk at the front, set his things down, then moved over to the computer.
Leo furrowed his brow at the gentleman and looked down at his schedule. Daemon Fractris was the teacher for this class. But the teacher there definitely didn't look like a Daemon. He figured the man would be... Younger.
"Hey, Ariao," he called over to her, still glancing from the schedule to the man, "are you sure this is the right class...?" He glanced over to her as the warning bell sounded.

*YOU ARE A CREEP! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME!?* Melody shouted back, having to open her notebook and hide her face behind it to not draw any attention towards her reddened face.
There was a wince from Genta across the pack link. *Alpha Melody... Sorry...* he quicly corrected himself.
Daphne rolled her eyes at Travis's hostility. *Give the kid a break, Travis. He doesn't know any better, all of this is still new to him, after all,* she cooed, then straightened and dipped her head respectfully o Travis when he arrived. "You might want to clarify what just happened to that poor girl. She's a human, and has no idea what we are, much less what you are," she suggested to him.

Rana watched Brandy go, then looked back to Jonas. "Now then. Why don't you tell me what you said or did to Ariao Gavin, and I'll give you the appropriate punishment you deserve," she began again, clicking her pen on and scribbling on the document again.

Brandy thanked him as he handed her the new schedule. Once in her hand she was quick to stand and head for the door. She quickly turned in her heels the moment she was out of the office, looking for Spencer. She wanted to talk to him about what was going on. Even though it had been explained to her only moments ago, she still feels incredibly confused and wary. "Hey, got a minute?"

Spencer left the office and met Brandy's gaze briefly before he continued on towards class, assuming she would follow. "Well, we have a few minutes of walking to our new class," he reminded her, then cringed, teeth bared. "Sorry about that, by the way... I didn't mean to drag you into... My mess..." He rolled his eyes and faced forward. "What's up?"

(Alrighty, Wolf.)

"Hense the reason I'm here and not letting my wolf do the talking." Travis replied, closing his eyes for a moment. *For the record, little mate, I haven't done anything. What happened was completely natural when one of us finds our other half. I told you, I'll explain everything after school. Now if I'm not mistaken, you have class. I can hear the bell from here. You two behave and we'll be back in a few hours.* He said, directing the words at Genta and Melody before dimming the strength of the link for them so they could focus on their work. "So much for avoiding the outpost for the school year." He said heavily, shaking his head.

From behind Melody, Penelope blinked curiously, wondering why the girl was trying to hide behind her notebooks. Did she not like the class? Or maybe the teacher? She couldn't really see Melody's face to be able to tell, though that didn't stop her from trying to get the girl's attention to find out, lifting a hand and gently prodding the other's shoulder. "Excuse me?" She called softly, hoping not to startle the girl.

She jumped slightly, having not expected Leo to speak up when he did. Closing her notebook for a moment, she fished out her schedule and looked it over. "Positive. Room 141. Advanced Mathmatics with Mr. Fractris." Ariao said back, though she too was a bit skeptical of this teacher. "I don't know, maybe the guy's subbing in or something." She said, the bell nearly drowning out her words.

"All I spoke was the truth." Jonas said, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Like father like child. And hers is the case of a lying murderer." He said, his voice dripping in venom.

(Alrighty, Wolf.)

"Hense the reason I'm here and not letting my wolf do the talking." Travis replied, closing his eyes for a moment. *For the record, little mate, I haven't done anything. What happened was completely natural when one of us finds our other half. I told you, I'll explain everything after school. Now if I'm not mistaken, you have class. I can hear the bell from here. You two behave and we'll be back in a few hours.* He said, directing the words at Genta and Melody before dimming the strength of the link for them so they could focus on their work. "So much for avoiding the outpost for the school year." He said heavily, shaking his head.

From behind Melody, Penelope blinked curiously, wondering why the girl was trying to hide behind her notebooks. Did she not like the class? Or maybe the teacher? She couldn't really see Melody's face to be able to tell, though that didn't stop her from trying to get the girl's attention to find out, lifting a hand and gently prodding the other's shoulder. "Excuse me?" She called softly, hoping not to startle the girl.

She jumped slightly, having not expected Leo to speak up when he did. Closing her notebook for a moment, she fished out her schedule and looked it over. "Positive. Room 141. Advanced Mathmatics with Mr. Fractris." Ariao said back, though she too was a bit skeptical of this teacher. "I don't know, maybe the guy's subbing in or something." She said, the bell nearly drowning out her words.

"All I spoke was the truth." Jonas said, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Like father like child. And hers is the case of a lying murderer." He said, his voice dripping in venom.

*I'm not your little mate, or anything of the sort! I'm not ANYTHING to you, and you won't be explaining shit! I'll never see you again!* she shouted back through the link. After she said that, the voices stopped and she gave a sigh of relief, pressing her forehead against her desk top. However, she wasn't given a moment to clear her mind when Penelope prodded her shoulder. She jumped and sprang up, her head hitting her notebook and knocking it off her desk. It clattered to the ground. She watched the notebook fall and clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Goddamn it..." she muttered under her breath as she stood and walked around to pick it up. She forgot during that time Penelope had been the one to disturb her, barely having heard her voice while she was distracted.

Leo raised his gaze to the ceiling and waited for the bell to ring before he responded back. "A sub? On the first day? That never happens..." he whispered back, but then once the old man moved back to the desk, most likely to start class, he turned his attention back to the front. Fortunately, it didn't seem like Arianna or Jonas or any of his followers were in this class.

"So, you're pinning the blame of Kris Gavin's murder on his daughter? Now, Jonas... Using that smart brain of yours, tell me how that makes any sense at all. After all, it was Ariao's father who lied, Ariao's father who killed those victims, and Ariao's father who went on trial. Ariao wasn't responsible for those crimes. Besides... What is the point of holding that over Ariao's head, when she wasn't the one to commit the crime? It doesn't change anything." Her eyes glinted at Jonas curiously. She wasn't mad at the boy at all. As a matter of fact, she was intrigued and curious about him. She wanted to know how his mind worked. After all... Her master has been in need of a worthy apprentice for some time to help with their dirty work.

Travis heard the faint reply of Melody, feeling his wolf straining at the restraints he had in place in the process. So that was how she was going to play it, was she? No matter, a wolf always took thrill in the chase, and he had a feeling he was in for the best thrill of his life.

"Sorry. I was just wondering if you were alright. Are you feeling sick?" Penelope asked, a sheepish grin on her face as she scratched at her cheek lightly.

"There's a first time for everything." Ariao said, casting a glance at Leo in time to see him look at the ceiling. Taking the action to mean that he thought she was crazy, she frowned. "I didn't say that's what it was, it was just a possibility." She muttered as she faced the front yet again just as the teacher turned around to start the lesson. Thankfully, none of Jonas' little group could be heard whispering around the room and she couldn't help the wash of relief she felt from the thought.

"And who's the one who taught her what he knows? All I'm trying to do is prevent another monster from digging its claws into anyone." Jonas spat, gripping the arms of the chair he was in tightly. "That guy taught her everything, she bragged about it all through Grade School and Middle School. And if I can't have my revenge on the man who tore my family apart, then I'm just settling for the next best thing."

She rolled her eyes lightly as he reminded her that they were headed to their new class. "It's ok, I'm just not sure what this 'mess' is." She used her fingers, quoting the word "mess." She kept up with his pace as he clearly had a greater stride than her own. "What's going on? Is this really my punishment or does this have to do with you?" She pointed a finger at him squinting her eyes, almost like a playful mad. She then resumed a normal expression, feeling a little silly for the one she had just pulled.

Finally finished my homework Dx I had another assignment but since its for my online class I'm just gonna have to do it tomorrow))

Travis heard the faint reply of Melody, feeling his wolf straining at the restraints he had in place in the process. So that was how she was going to play it, was she? No matter, a wolf always took thrill in the chase, and he had a feeling he was in for the best thrill of his life.

"Sorry. I was just wondering if you were alright. Are you feeling sick?" Penelope asked, a sheepish grin on her face as she scratched at her cheek lightly.

"There's a first time for everything." Ariao said, casting a glance at Leo in time to see him look at the ceiling. Taking the action to mean that he thought she was crazy, she frowned. "I didn't say that's what it was, it was just a possibility." She muttered as she faced the front yet again just as the teacher turned around to start the lesson. Thankfully, none of Jonas' little group could be heard whispering around the room and she couldn't help the wash of relief she felt from the thought.

"And who's the one who taught her what he knows? All I'm trying to do is prevent another monster from digging its claws into anyone." Jonas spat, gripping the arms of the chair he was in tightly. "That guy taught her everything, she bragged about it all through Grade School and Middle School. And if I can't have my revenge on the man who tore my family apart, then I'm just settling for the next best thing."

Melody raised her gaze to Penelope and squinted her eyes at her. She gathered her notebook in her arms and straightened, still squinting at her.
"I'm fine..." she mumbled back, then turned back to her desk. It's not like I can tell her I rescued a kid from a group of bullies, somehow met his cousin, and now after shaking his hand he's calling me his mate and I can hear the voices of both of them and two other people inside my head now! added to herself in a panic, anxiety kicking in. Thankfully, the voices fell silent. Maybe all she had to do was reject them and they left her alone... She sure hoped so.

Leo glanced briefly back over at Ariao but couldn't say something before the sub spoke up.
"Good morning, class. As you probably already know, I am your sub for today. Mr. Fractris had to take a vacation day today, so I will be subbing in for him for today. Because today was supposed to be an introduction day, Mr. Fractris has left me several copies of syllabi for all of you. We will go over the syllabus together, since that should take the span of class. Can someone pass these out for me?" the sub spoke. His voice was flat and very monotone, almost robotic, which was definitely going to slow that class down.
Leo raised his hand, then stood and made his way to the front of the room to grab the handouts.

Rana squinted her eyes curiously at Jonas. "And you think Ariao will be exactly like her father? I don't see it. The girl has too much of a heart," she replied, becoming more intrigued with this boy. She was engaged in their conversation and was nearly tempted to report to her master about Jonas being the perfect Apprentice. But she wanted to test his mind a bit more.

She rolled her eyes lightly as he reminded her that they were headed to their new class. "It's ok, I'm just not sure what this 'mess' is." She used her fingers, quoting the word "mess." She kept up with his pace as he clearly had a greater stride than her own. "What's going on? Is this really my punishment or does this have to do with you?" She pointed a finger at him squinting her eyes, almost like a playful mad. She then resumed a normal expression, feeling a little silly for the one she had just pulled.

Spencer glanced over at Brandy and snickered at her playful behavior, then rolled his eyes and sighed. "It has to do with my friend Ariao, the girl you defended that got you in trouble. Haven't you heard about what happened on the news?" He looked back to her, bright green eyes glinting curiously.

Penelope tilted her head to the side curiously at Melody's response. She still seemed shook up about something, but it wasn't like she could really push the matter, not since scent was the key factor she was using right now to determine Melody's state of mind. "Well," she said with a smile, "if you wanna talk, I'll listen." She offered, deciding to leave it at that.

"Vacation day?" Ariao muttered, puzzled. What would cause Mr. Fractris to need a vacation day right at the first day of school? Sick day, sure, she could believe that, but this? Was there something else going on? She was so deep into her thoughts at the news that she didn't even hear Leo stand up and head to the front of the room.

"Ha! That's what everyone thought of her father until the murders came to light. And who WOULD believe it? The most respected DA between here and Wyland having a penchant for murder? She's learned all his tricks and is playing them out right before everyone's eyes. My friends and I are the only ones who know the truth while she spends the days setting up the front of hers so that no one suspects a thing." Jonas said darkly, his eyes relighting in fury the more he talked about it.

She raised an eyebrow in confusion. "I don't really watch the news, but I don't think I've seen anything about her." Her golden brown eyes watched him intently. It was strange that this was the first she was hearing of any sort of trouble around Ariao. She paused for a moment, before it suddenly smacked her. Jonas had made a comment about her father, so it was probably something revolving around him. At first she was trying to think of any articles done on a teenage girl, but she was going about it all wrong. "What did you say her last name was?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back