• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Beyond the Stars (WE ARE NOW OPEN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Asuto then handed her his schedule, The next class that showed he had a feeling was homeroom but the subject? He skimmed for that after a moment of turning the schedule towards him, Was it Trigonometry? "I'm actually not sure.... I don't even know which class I should head for at this time.... It seems like I missed some of them.." There was only hope she would help out, if nothing else happened. But he felt comfortable speaking to her without a reason why. "I think it might be Math.... Or even English.... I'm not sure... Math looks to be in room 141... While English looks to be in 236."

Last edited:
(Mind adding a bit more to that, Red? Where am I supposed to have her show him?)

Last edited:
(That still really doesn't tell me what I need to really continue, Red. I'm not a mindreader, I don't know what his schedule looks like, especially since Asuto doesn't know himself.)

Asuto then handed her his schedule (TRY SOMETHING HERE. WHAT DOES HE HAVE NEXT?), "I'm actually not sure.... I don't even know which class I should head for at this time.... It seems like I missed some of them.." There was only hope she would help out, if nothing else happened. But he felt comfortable speaking to her without a reason why. "I think it might be Math.... Or even English.... I'm not sure... Math looks to be in room 141... While English looks to be in 236."

(That'll work.)

Cynthia took the offered schedule and looked it over. "Well, if it's the math class you're looking for, then that's where I'm heading too." She said, handing his paper back to him. They were standing in front of room 138 right now, so it was close, at least. "Guess we'll have that class together. Though you don't look like a Junior." She added as she turned and started off, fully expecting that he would follow her since they were going to the same place and he had been following her earlier apparently. She still didn't know how long he had been following her before he had called out to her.

Asuto did follow her after that, reverting back to his quiet self again. He didn't want to overstay his welcome. He knew his looks made him stand out more and that made him subconscious that he looked older or quite possibly younger than he should. Was it because he was a Mythical? Was that why he looked like he didnt belong?

(Yeah, I've kinda been getting that feeling too, Wolf. They seem like they mesh well together. :) )

Ariao tensed a bit at his offer to get to know her better. Was that a chance she really wanted to take right now, especially with Mr. Popular here? She looked up into his eyes, her gaze searching for something, though of what, she wasn't sure. She had just reached into her pocket when she froze, a flicker of Arianna coming to the front of her mind. It was a popular rumor around school that the two of them were together, and Arianna was also a big follower of Jonas. "You sure your girlfriend wouldn't mind?" she asked coldly, feeling a slight mix of hurt and jealousy wash over her. For the love of...Why does that thought hurt so much? What about Spencer? What happened to that? But she knew the answer to that. Ever since the trial, she couldn't help but compare some of the similarities between how her friend acted...and how her father would flatter and soothe her after....Whatever that little static spark had been went straight to my head, apparently. "Because if you missed the little show back there, Jonas and I don't get along and Arianna is part of that little following." She took a small step back and crossed her arms over her chest.

Travis gave a smirk when she reached out her hand to him. The second they made contact skin-to-skin, red sparks crackled on his arm, sending a shiver down his spine as a soft red glow folded over them. So it is true. You are my Soulmate.... He thought, a soft hum filling the space between them as the link formed and the visions of their future together shot through his head.

Jonas narrowed his eyes when Rana asked for his name. "Jonas Angelo." He huffed, glaring at Brandy since he partially blamed her for them being here. He had seen how she was all buddy-buddy with one of that Gavin girl's guard dogs and it sickened him.
(Just to clarify: no, Jonas doesn't know about the Mythical at this point. Avery, Penelope, and Spencer have protecting her for so long now that he's taken to calling them her guard dogs.)

Krioff stretched his arms in the air as he descended the steps to the courthouse. They had finally finished up another trial, slowly working on taking out the connections they got from his brother's so-called business. But as he was quickly finding out, the Shadow Wolves Organization was a tough nut to crack, since all they had to go off of were the letters that Ariao had found in that secret room. Just as he reached his motorcycle, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. If it's another lead, Alexander, you couldn't have timed that better if you tried. He thought, pulling out his phone. With a frown, he saw it was an e-mail from someone named Rosalie Willow. Wondering if they had sent the message to the wrong person, he opened it up to see what the content was, though it wasn't long before his eyes closed and he let out a heavy sigh. Of course it's about that, he thought, I should have kept her, really made sure she was alright before going through this. Though he knew he had to reply, he hesitated. After what felt like a lifetime, he finally typed out a quick response.
I don't honestly know if talking to anyone is something she'd do. She hints at things, but asking for details is hard concerning her relationship with her father. Even I don't know all the details. The closest I've come is that there was some type of abuse, but after that, she clams up. I know this might seem like a tall order, but if nothing else, I'd like to ask that you allow one of her three friends to be in all her classes. Avery Long, Penelope Harris, and Spencer Mercer have been with her through it and seem to be the ones she talks to the most, the ones that actually stuck with her.
Pressing send, he lifted a hand and rubbed at his eyes. This was going to be a long day, knowing he had yet another lure to follow after this latest trial. "Jobs involving the courts are never easy." He smirked as he pocketed his phone and put on his helmet.

Leo twisted his face at Ariao's words and shook his head. "Ariao... First of all, Arianna isn't my girlfriend... I don't have a girlfriend. Second... Wait, is that why you've been acting this way towards me? Because... I hang out with people like Arianna from Jonas's group...?" His eyes glimmered with a bit of guilt. He hadn't really noticed that all the people he hung out with at school... Were pretty much the people that were also loyal followers of Jonas. Now that he thought about it... "Look. What if I sat with you at lunch today instead of... Them? I don't know... I can just tell that you don't really know me for me, and I want to show you that... Your prejudgements of me are wrong..." He raised his gaze to Ochelissa as she crossed over.
"Sorry, precious Lovelies, but it's been two minutes since the class bell rang. I don't want you to be late to your next classes, and I have to get ready for my next class. Do you mind carrying this conversation outside?" she asked as nicely as she could, but she was right.
Leo blinked at Ochelissa. "Uh... Yeah, yeah. My deepest apologies, Ms. Magia, we'll get going," he replied to her with a bright smile, then looked to Ariao. "We have class together next. Walk with me?" His eyes lit up when he asked that.

Melody felt sick after she heard Travis's thought and panicked, yanking her hand away. She staggered backwards and tripped, falling back onto the ground, eyes wide with shock and even disgust. Sure, he was good looking. But... What the hell just happened?
"What the fuck... What just... I can't..." She could barely form words much less think straight after their contact. Succumbing to the panic, she scrambled back onto her feet and backed away from Travis. "You... Stay away from me..." she hissed at him, then quickly turned around and took off towards the school, still trying to recover from what happened.
"Melody, wait!" Genta called to her, but knew he couldn't just leave Travis. After a few moments passed and the longer he stared at Melody, he began to hear her panicked thoughts echo through his mind.
"She's... Your Soulmate...?" he asked shakily, stepping back towards him.

"Jonas Angelo. I wonder what brings a top student like yourself to my office... It's quite a surprise," she replied to him, meeting his gaze evenly. "I didn't think someone like you would ever be sent here. I'm very curious to know about what happened with you two." She glanced from him to Brandy, keeping her gaze locked on Brandy. She knew who she was, but wanted her name anyway.

Rosalie received Krioff's email just after she and Spencer had settled down in her office. She quickly opened it and skimmed over it, then glanced over at Spencer. "Good morning, Spencer. It's good to see a familiar face. I'm glad I can be of service to you again. What did you need from me today?"
Spencer pulled out his phone and his schedule and placed the schedule on Rosalie's desk. "I need to get a few classes changed." He pulled up the photo Ariao sent him. "I need my next class to be changed to math, and then I need lunch to be after that, and then-"
"This sounds like a very specific request," Rosalie suddenly cut in, watching Spencer with intrigue. Her bright green eyes glinted, reflecting the now curious glint within his own. "You're one of Ariao Gavin's friends, right?" she asked suddenly, resting her chin against her fingers.
Spencer furrowed his brow, feeling a bit put off by Rosalie's questions. "Uh... Yeah... Why?" he asked uncertainly, scanning her.
"just give me a moment real quick, I need to check something," she responded, then turned to her computer and pulled up Ariao's schedule. After looking over it, she glanced over at Spencer again. "Tell me... What were the classes you wanted again?"

Rosalie will respond to Krioff in a couple more replies))

Not too far from Mavis and Vivian, Asuto could be seen sorting things into his locker. This was really his first and quite possibly his only year in a public school considering his history with being homeschooled due to his father's choice in keeping him from going to public schools. Hearing the gossip between the two girls made him sick, but what other pass time did they have other than gossiping? With a loud sigh, he slammed his locker shut after putting everything back. He knew he was late for class, but what did that matter if he couldn't pass through the hall without bumping into them?

The Native narrowed her eyes for a moment before taking the leather bound notebook back from Madeline, turning her head away from making contact with her she almost growled for a moment but it was too brief to notice, "Thanks." She managed to get out though it was harsh. She knew if she was anywhere near anyone another fight would break out, she also needed some excuse to get out of this god forsaken school, it was really suffocating her mind.

Vivian was about to agree to follow through with Mavis's plan when suddenly, Asuto passed right in between them. Mavis looked to him and her crimson eyes flashed, a frown crossing her face. She could feel the energy radiating off of him... It was unmistakable. He was one of her kind... And a strong one at that. She was a bit intimidated by his presence.
Vivian scoffed and flipped her hair back behind her as she chased after Asuto. "Hey, you! Gothic asshole!" she spat. "It was totally rude for you to just cut between mine and my friend's conversation. Not even gonna manage to say excuse me and actually be a gentleman to a couple of ladies?"
"Viv, I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it-" Mavis tried, but Vivian cut in again.
"Mavis, are you really gonna just let this guy walk by us like that?" She looked back to Asuto. "i am a proper lady, and I deserve some respect!"

Madeline shrank back at Alice's mannerisms and dropped her gaze. She said nothing back out of fear for retaliation for giving a response, so she just left it at that and returned to her locker. She closed it, after having put all of the supplies she no longer needed within it. Right after she closed it, her attention was drawn to Vivian screaming and making a scene at an intriguing young man who just seemed to be minding his own business. She pressed herself against the lockers, definitely not wanting to get involved in whatever mess that was. However, she listened in on the scene.

Ariao blinked in surprise when Ms Magia came over. "Right, sorry." She ducked her head sheepishly before turning her attention back to Leo. "Long as you have what you need, might as well." She said with a shrug. As she headed for the door, she let out a sigh. "Sorry about earlier. Things have been...hectic...this summer. I can't help but doubt everything." She said softly, lowering her head. "And to be fair, that rumor's been going around since Sophmore year." She muttered, shoving her hands into her pockets.

"No doubt." Travis sighed, shaking his head after Melody ran off. *We can talk after school is done. Hitaka! Daphne! Both of you meet up at the school in two hours.* He called over the pack link. Turning back to Genta, he handed him the bag. "Go on now, take your lunch and get back to class before you're late." He said.

Hitaka, who had been lounging against a tree a few miles from the school, let out a yawn. *Sounds like we have an alpha female now.* He commented in a bored tone.

Jonas remained silent, settling on simply glaring at the VP. It all stemmed down to that Gavin chick....

(Alrighty. Poor Spencer has no idea what just happened. xD)

Asuto narrowed his eyes as he glanced over at Vivian, "Maybe earn the respect you want by respecting others. It's not hard to be respectful around here." Asuto almost hissed before he stopped to turn towards them. He would only hope that Cynthia would wait for him. "Now if you will excuse me, I need to get to my next class."

Alice then glanced over at the scene with Vivian and Asuto. She knew how mean Vivian was but she didnt know how this other individual would act. He looked like a rival kind but similar... With a low growl she glared silently as she watched them silently.

(Sorry I've been gone for so long!)
Brandy flinched slightly as Jonas spoke up. "Brandy Hopkins," she mumbled softly, keeping her eyes low. Never expected him here? Was he some sort of prodigy? Maybe that's why he was so hostile towards Ariao. She was clearly one of the smartest people here, if not the smartest. Was he threatened by her? Well who wouldn't be? She was smart, seemingly sweet, and certainly beautiful.
The light sound of the vice principal clearing her throat had her face flash red as she stumbled into an attentive position. Looking up between the vice principal and the clearly not-amused guy beside her, Brandy found herself feeling small. The tension of the situation was being drawn out and it was more than a little maddening.

(It's all good, DD. The weather's starting to glitch out my internet so I'm not sure how much longer I've got before I'm kicked off.)

Ariao blinked in surprise when Ms Magia came over. "Right, sorry." She ducked her head sheepishly before turning her attention back to Leo. "Long as you have what you need, might as well." She said with a shrug. As she headed for the door, she let out a sigh. "Sorry about earlier. Things have been...hectic...this summer. I can't help but doubt everything." She said softly, lowering her head. "And to be fair, that rumor's been going around since Sophmore year." She muttered, shoving her hands into her pockets.

"No doubt." Travis sighed, shaking his head after Melody ran off. *We can talk after school is done. Hitaka! Daphne! Both of you meet up at the school in two hours.* He called over the pack link. Turning back to Genta, he handed him the bag. "Go on now, take your lunch and get back to class before you're late." He said.

Hitaka, who had been lounging against a tree a few miles from the school, let out a yawn. *Sounds like we have an alpha female now.* He commented in a bored tone.

Jonas remained silent, settling on simply glaring at the VP. It all stemmed down to that Gavin chick....

(Alrighty. Poor Spencer has no idea what just happened. xD)

Leo looked to Ariao, his face softening up at her words. What really peaked his interest, however, was what she said about Arianna. "Well, I wouldn't know. I don't pay attention to rumors. But no, Arianna and I... Aren't together. She's my closest friend." He smiled. "To be honest, I haven't really given a relationship much thought. But I've had my fair share of suitors." He chuckled mildly, his strange regal tone and speech oozing out again.

Melody could hear Travis's voice in her head, along with the voice of the others as she quickened her pace. Her heart thundered in her chest as she curled her hands into fists. "What the hell was that...? What the hell just happened...?" she gasped quietly to herself as she slid through the cafeteria doors. She hoped she never saw either of those two again, but the voices she now heard in her head was what drove her panic to escalate.
Genta took his lunch from Travis and kept his solemn gaze low as he turned and padded back towards the school. He hadn't had a chance to eat yet, so he decided he would eat somewhere alone and then show up to his next class late. He hated doing that because he knew he would be embarrassed, but the pack had yet to see his schedule to properly time their appearances to him.

Daphne, who was closing in on Hitaka in her grey wolf form, responded back as well. *I felt it, too. It's crazy... All along, Travis's soulmate has been here. I guess it's finally time for an Alpha female. Travis, what was she like?* she asked curiously as she slowed to a trot and stood, still in her wolf form, at Hitaka's side. She had just done a patrol around their camp, but raced over when she felt that Travis found his soulmate.

Lol I know, he's like um... xD))
Spencer hesitated, but the more time he wasted, the longer he knew Ariao would be left alone with Leo, and that really twisted him. "I need to have math next, then lunch after that, and then gym, homeroom, and English last." He narrowed his eyes at Rosalie. What was she getting at?
Rosalie had to look over Ariao's schedule twice in order to understand that Spencer was trying to match his to hers. She shifted her gaze over to him silently for a moment, which drew out a shrug from him. "You're trying to match Ariao's schedule, aren't you?" she asked, a wry smile tugging at her lips.
Spencer felt a rush of heat flow to his skin. He looked away quickly and crossed his arms. "Yeah, sure. Is there a problem with that...?" he muttered, huffing.
Rosalie grinned with amusement. "You seem very fond of her... Every time you've come to visit me, the topics we discuss are usually about her in some way or another..." She pulled up Spencer's schedule and records and clicked her tongue. "There is a slight problem with your request. Your grades and attendance record do not quite meet the standards for the classes you want."
Spencer felt his heart skip a beat in his chest. He snapped his gaze back to Rosalie. "What...?" he exclaimed, his throat going dry. He stood suddenly and crossed over to the desk as Rosalie turned her computer to prove that to him. When he realized she was right, he exhaled a shaky breath and raked a hand through his hair, his hood falling back behind him to show his entire head now. His long bangs still covered his scarred eye. "Wh-Well, is there anything I can do? Anything at all? You don't understand, I need those classes with her." He began to panic, and it shot across the pack link.
"There is one thing," Rosalie replied, knowing all too well why he wanted those classes with her so badly. It was obvious, and Ariao's recent history and the history Rosalie had with Spencer's counseling sessions all added up to her conclusion. "You came in with two other students, correct? I believe I saw Jonas and Brandy with you. Brandy has a rebellious history, but she still does very well in her classes. Jonas... He is a very smart student. You will need to have one of them as your tutor, and they will also have to keep a record of your attendance at the school. If you step up and actually start putting forth the effort I know you can, and actually use your incredibly smart brain, as well as tutor with whoever you choose at least twice a week, then you can be in those classes with Ariao. So, which of them would you like to have as your tu-"
"Brandy," Spencer cut in, slamming his hands down on the desk. Rosalie jumped a bit and glanced to his hands, then looked back up at him. He tended to do that quite a bit during their meetings...
"Brandy, huh? Alright. Stay here, and I will go speak with her and Rana about this." She stood and rested a hand on Spencer's shoulder before she left. Spencer gave a groan of annoyance and dropped his face into his hands, clawing at his skin.
*Great, just fucking great...* he spat across the link. Now, he had to actually try in order to stay with Ariao.

Asuto narrowed his eyes as he glanced over at Vivian, "Maybe earn the respect you want by respecting others. It's not hard to be respectful around here." Asuto almost hissed before he stopped to turn towards them. He would only hope that Cynthia would wait for him. "Now if you will excuse me, I need to get to my next class."

Alice then glanced over at the scene with Vivian and Asuto. She knew how mean Vivian was but she didnt know how this other individual would act. He looked like a rival kind but similar... With a low growl she glared silently as she watched them silently.

Vivian was so stunned by Asuto's response that she could barely think of a rebuttal. "You little-! How DARE you, you don't deserve my respect! I'll find you later, asshole!" she shouted down the hallway.
Mavis rushed up to Vivian and took her arm. "Viv, don't! He isn't worth a trip to the office, save that for something that matters..." she hissed quietly, looking around at all of the students who stopped to see what was going on. She sneered at glared at all of them. "What are you all looking at!? Get lost!" she spat, then started dragging Vivian away with her.

Madeline jumped and quickly made her way off to class at the outbursts of the two girls. She trembled, an anxiety attack welling up inside of her. It was her first day and already she was dreading her future here at this school.

(Sorry I've been gone for so long!)
Brandy flinched slightly as Jonas spoke up. "Brandy Hopkins," she mumbled softly, keeping her eyes low. Never expected him here? Was he some sort of prodigy? Maybe that's why he was so hostile towards Ariao. She was clearly one of the smartest people here, if not the smartest. Was he threatened by her? Well who wouldn't be? She was smart, seemingly sweet, and certainly beautiful.
The light sound of the vice principal clearing her throat had her face flash red as she stumbled into an attentive position. Looking up between the vice principal and the clearly not-amused guy beside her, Brandy found herself feeling small. The tension of the situation was being drawn out and it was more than a little maddening.

Rana dropped her gaze back down to her papers and jotted Brandy's name down. "Alright, Jonas and Brandy." She soon clasped her hands together and looked to them, glancing between them. "Why have you both been sent to my office?"

Brandy looked over to Jonas, hoping for him to explain what had occurred. After a moment though, she came to the realization that the story Jonas told could be thrown out of proportion, so after releasing the breath she didn't realize she had been holding she began softly. "I slapped him." Her voice was barely audible, eyes kept low to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back