• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

Kingly said:
LITERALLY ME AND @Alisonxo WERE TALKING ABOUT LOUVEN HIGH TODAY AND I CAME ON TO SEE THIS! YES!
OMG CHRISTOPHER WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS. please tell me you're bringing him back

Kingly said:
I HAVE TO, I'VE BEEN WANTING TO RP A CHARACTER LIKE HIM. Are you bringing Blake back?
Yup probably! Although I'm going to develop him more

There were times when I literally laughed out loud at some of your posts with Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I'm glad I was able to get some laughs from him ^_^ . I had so much more planned for him but I never got to reach that. He was actually my first character on RPN. And yeah I'm going to work on developing him more as well. @Semblance

lonecoyote said:
@ShurikenPhoenix @crucialstar
Just wanted to see if you lovelies wanted to come play
@lonecoyote *pops in randomly, waving* MY DEAREST! Thank you for asking me to come and join! I read the first page and what Louven High was about and color me interested!

I miss theeee! <3

crucialstar said:
@lonecoyote *pops in randomly, waving* MY DEAREST! Thank you for asking me to come and join! I read the first page and what Louven High was about and color me interested!
I miss theeee! <3
Yay! Ohmygosh I miss you too! I thought you'd like this so that's why I tagged you! I really hope you stay and play because I wanna rp with you again!

lonecoyote said:
Yay! Ohmygosh I miss you too! I thought you'd like this so that's why I tagged you! I really hope you stay and play because I wanna rp with you again!
I'll definitely stay! You can totes tag me when the thread is up and I'll get my creative juices flowing!

I'm currently wrapping christmas presents at the same time!

I want to RP with you again too, hehehe we always find our way back to each other!

*goes creepily and follows you*

So when I leave for a while I come back to see my veterans and new people! I will say I missed you all a bunch and I welcome new ones!! So I will get started on my RP!!

crucialstar said:
I'll definitely stay! You can totes tag me when the thread is up and I'll get my creative juices flowing!
I'm currently wrapping christmas presents at the same time!

I want to RP with you again too, hehehe we always find our way back to each other!

*goes creepily and follows you*
I totally will! I'm so glad you're staying! I'm excited to see what kind of character you'll make for this. Everyone here is super great and amazing and you're here now too and I'm happy. Maybe we're just meant to be best friends or something xD *follows back*

@MidnightSoul I feel like I've seen your name pop up somewhere. . . Wow, I sound like a total creep and lurker. Pwuahah, but, hi! It's nice to meet you!

@lonecoyote YOU'D HONOR ME WITH YOUR PRESENCE AND BEING MY BEST FRIEND?! (:3)(=u=)(=u=). Eeek! I can't wait to see everyone else's characters too! But. . I do have questions, like for the cliques. Is it like the stereotypical kind? The Queen Bee, the cheerleaders, the sidekicks, the player, the slut, the muscians, the dorks, etc.? Like that? Or is it more uh . . whats the word. . . up in the air? And are the partners chosen at random through like a generator / dice? Would they have to stay together at the end of the school year? Or would the partners switch around each time a task is completed or . ? (I'M SORRY FOR THE MANY QUESTIONS AND I SHOULD PROBABLY WAIT FOR THE THREAD BUT I IS CURIOUS)

crucialstar said:
I do have questions, like for the cliques. Is it like the stereotypical kind? The Queen Bee, the cheerleaders, the sidekicks, the player, the slut, the muscians, the dorks, etc.? Like that? Or is it more uh . . whats the word. . . up in the air? And are the partners chosen at random through like a generator / dice? Would they have to stay together at the end of the school year? Or would the partners switch around each time a task is completed or . ? (I'M SORRY FOR THE MANY QUESTIONS AND I SHOULD PROBABLY WAIT FOR THE THREAD BUT I IS CURIOUS)
I'm curious about all these as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back