• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

mainstreet.jpg

Nestled into the small town of Newcrest, New Hampshire, where brand name stores are miles apart and houses are even further. It’s the definition of a small town, tucked away near the west side of the state. The population is under 1,000 and located right in the heart of city is Louven High, one of few high schools in the city to exist. It’s not remarkable for much, but many choose to send their kids that way because it’s the best public school in town.

MI%20Ironwood%20Luther%20Wright%20High%20School%20Color.jpg

Inside the school, the formation of cliques is inevitable. The ones most alike crowd together to survive their four years of high school together. The ones at the top fight to defend their crown and the ones on the bottom of the food chain keep their heads down and hope not to get caught up in the midst of all the drama. But, the principal of the high school decided to do a little experiment to see how students from different social groups interact with each other. Students will be paired up with someone from a different clique than theirs and will be given simple and sometimes difficult tasks to complete to see how well they work together. The students will also be given a journal to keep and write their feelings, activities they've done with their partner and their thoughts on them in. In the end of the project they will exchange journals and maybe...just maybe, friendships/relationships will grow from the experience.

• This is a detailed rp
  • No first come first serve (there are reasons why it's not)
  • I expect people who are interested and who apply to take this literally and not keep my hopes up.
  • If you have problems with my rp and come at me fowl about how it's set up in anyway, just keep in mind you are putting your chances of joining in danger.
  • If you feel you are not able to join because of real life problems or if this is out of your comfort zone(although I do encourage you to give it a shot) then don't even bother clicking on this RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Despondency said:
Sounds good. I may be interested in joining this. :)
AHA!! I'VE CAUGHT YOU RED HANDED! xD between you and me the rebel bad boy relationship was never dead and it's good to see you back for this :3

Well I wasn't actually planning on roleplaying here but this actually sounds like a really awesome concept. I'd be happy to join if you'll have me. I realize you probably don't want someone that just joined today but I've been roleplaying for around 10 years. Just haven't done it a lot recently. I'd be happy to send you (In theory. Can't PM yet, can email it or skype or whatever) a sample of what I can do. Have my WoW character's bio saved on my desktop. Either way I really hope this takes off. Sounds interesting.

Lurker said:
Well I wasn't actually planning on roleplaying here but this actually sounds like a really awesome concept. I'd be happy to join if you'll have me. I realize you probably don't want someone that just joined today but I've been roleplaying for around 10 years. Just haven't done it a lot recently. I'd be happy to send you (In theory. Can't PM yet, can email it or skype or whatever) a sample of what I can do. Have my WoW character's bio saved on my desktop. Either way I really hope this takes off. Sounds interesting.
You don't have to send me sample of what you can do xD

I will know by your character and how you create them :3

MidnightSoul said:
You don't have to send me sample of what you can do xD
I will know by your character and how you create them :3
Right! Well let me know when I need to do that. Like I said, new to the site. Would appreciate a sample too but after that I'm golden!

Lurker said:
Right! Well let me know when I need to do that. Like I said, new to the site. Would appreciate a sample too but after that I'm golden!
Once more people become interested I'll put up the thread

Yesssss baby I'm innnnnn can I recycle Brookelle because I miss her a ton and she was my first ever baby and I love her sooooo much

Alisonxo said:
Yesssss baby I'm innnnnn can I recycle Brookelle because I miss her a ton and she was my first ever baby and I love her sooooo much
Please do cause I'm gonna do the same with my character just change her name :3

MidnightSoul said:
Might won't cover it
Either you are interested or you're not

I need people who will commit to my rp
Last time I checked this is an interest check. Not the place where you place threads for the actual RP. So don't get your knockers in a twist because I said I might join. If I'm not going to join, I won't. If I find time to be active, I will. That's what might means.

Ecstasyia said:
Last time I checked this is an interest check. Not the place where you place threads for the actual RP. So don't get your knockers in a twist because I said I might join. If I'm not going to join, I won't. If I find time to be active, I will. That's what might means.
Last time I checked this is MY rp I'm putting an interest out for. I can put whatever I want in MY rp since its who's? MINE

Thank you for your half-interest but I need fully committed roleplayers to join this

You can get an attitude with me all you want to but I suggest you check yourself before you get hurt

Have a nice day :3

...hullo...it's me...I'm interested in joining this Rp...HALLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIDE

Alisonxo said:
The girls are back in! I missed you and Mira and Brookelle

Ok I swear someone posted something about Raph but when I refreshed the page to reply, it went away. I want to thank that person though. I'll have to revamp Mira and she'll need a new best friend (male preferably because she has a female one)

lonecoyote said:
Ok I swear someone posted something about Raph but when I refreshed the page to reply, it went away. I want to thank that person though. I'll have to revamp Mira and she'll need a new best friend (male preferably because she has a female one)
Yeah somethings happened to Raph and he won't be on nor participating in this rp sadly

Alisonxo said:
Yesss I loved Brookelle omg and I'm probably going to recycle Blake as well (but develop him more)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back