• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lots of Stuff Inside! (Advanced, Fandom + Original)

brilliantfraud

• 21+
  • Eastern Standard Time
  • I am a literate/advanced RPer and I can write lots of paragraphs for the right RP!
  • Willing to double, triple, ect., but only within reason, and I prefer to have one or two focused mains
  • I write only canon characters in fandoms (I don't make OCs for established worlds)
  • Comfortable with dark/mature themes
  • I write m/m almost exclusive
  • Laid-back and nerdy
  • I love to chat OOC

• 20+
  • Literate/advanced
  • Willing to plot
  • Capable of more than one line per reply
  • Comfortable with dark/mature themes
  • Willing to write m/m
  • Willing to write canon characters in fandoms (not OCs in established worlds)
  • Interested in being nerdy and laid-back
  • Willing to chat (or at least plot) OOC

I have a number of fandoms I am willing to write in! However, my moods for them fluctuate. Because of that I will indicate which I'm really feeling! Bold are the characters I'm comfortable playing!

Marvel (MCU)
Played a lot of this, but for the right plot or AU, I'd be happy to play more!
  • Tony Stark/Peter Parker
  • Peter Parker/Stephen Strange
  • Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers

Sherlock (BBC)
Been getting back into this recently and for the right plot/AU, I'd be interested!
  • Sherlock Holmes/John Watson
  • Mycroft Holmes/Greg Lestrade
  • Sherlock Holmes/Jim Moriarty

Good Omens
Specifically the miniseries. I'd really love to play more with this!
  • Aziraphale/Crowley

When it comes to originals and the things I like to write, I find it a bit easier to simply list out the genres I enjoy. I do like to incorporate romance in everything that I write, as well as dark themes, and I enjoy lots of intricate plot twists and interesting characters (even if they aren't main).

Genres
  • Post-apocalyptic
  • Dystopian
  • Historical
  • Slice-of-life
  • Sci-fi
  • Cyberpunk
  • Steampunk
  • Adventure
  • Horror
  • Fantasy
  • Modern fairytales
  • Low-tech futuristic
  • Mystery
  • Epistolary
This is not an exhaustive list of things that I write but it's what I'm craving most at the moment! I have some plot ideas, but I don't want to waste space putting them all out here. I love to chat about plots and characters with my partners. I enjoy both making new characters for plots as well as using old ones that I have already made. Feel free to come to me with ideas, characters, or plots that you have. The collaborative stage is one of my favorites!

I'd be happy to write either here or over at Discord! Feel free to comment or send me a message! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back