• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost Vampire girl (always open)

13 hours ago, Xena said:

Eve frowned. "Alrighty. Regardless-" She pulled out the notebook she had on her out of her bag, and opened it to her last page, which had practically unreadable scribbles on it. "Talbot's Bookshop, correct? I was told we were going to meet there by Mas- I mean, Sheriff Wolfe." She cleared her throat. "Anywho, I'll be there shortly and promptly, is that alright?" @Almosegosum @Finnick

Dr Wyrmwood - @Xena

the Doctor smirked - "I will meet you there then...". He shut of his phone before he twisted a ring on his left pinky, and his clothing shimmered for a moment, before it was replaced with his white doctor's coat - and his medical bag materialised in his left hand as well. He straightened his tie and saw the bookshop a few hundred feet ahead of him. Deciding to wait for the official, he took a seat on one of the benches a few feet away from the store, and took a book out of his bag - and began reading.

On 11/18/2016 at 11:58 PM, Finnick said:

Nyx Hazlett @Almosegosum

He took the cloth and gently dabbed Greysons nose with it while the boy continued whimpering pathetically in his lap while his little blue eyes stared at Talbot for a minute "I fell down" he sniffled cutely while Nyx continued cleaning him up and then picked him up and took him to the bathroom, placing the boy on the sink as he dug out some bandaids and put one over the cut on his head "You okay bud?" he asked and Greyson nodded while rubbing his eyes which were now pretty red from crying "Mhmmm" he hummed quietly as he swung his legs and let his little  feed thud against the sink

Talbot Reeves @Finnick 

Talbot sighed at the sight of the boy crying and followed the father into the bathroom. "It would be best to clean that up as soon as possible... The official will be here soon. When you are done here, you can bring him to the front room. He can sit with me if he wants to. I have some work to do though so make sure he has something to keep him busy." He walked out of the room and to his chair. After he sat down he took out a leather bound folder from the desk to the side, and began writing in it, while casually looking out of the front windows every now and then.

Nyx Hazlett

[SIZE= 14px]He nodded in response before tossing the wrappers to the bandages and picked the boy up, then picked up the giraffe from the bedroom, his pacifier and his blanket before returning to Talbot with the boy in his arms, partially wrapped in his favorite blanket which had brightly colored animals on it, and his pacifier in his mouth. The boy reached out to the man with puffy red eyes from crying so much while Nyx waited for Talbot to take him[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]@Almosegosum[/SIZE]

Nyx Hazlett

[SIZE= 14px]He nodded in response before tossing the wrappers to the bandages and picked the boy up, then picked up the giraffe from the bedroom, his pacifier and his blanket before returning to Talbot with the boy in his arms, partially wrapped in his favorite blanket which had brightly colored animals on it, and his pacifier in his mouth. The boy reached out to the man with puffy red eyes from crying so much while Nyx waited for Talbot to take him[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]@Almosegosum[/SIZE]

Talbot Reeves @Finnick 

Talbot's eyes widened at the boy's reaching. He had meant the child could sit in the chair opposite him and quietly play with his toys... he had not anticipated actually having to tend to the boy. He placed down his books, and held out his hands nonetheless, taking the child and gingerly placing him down comfortably. He looked at the kid for a moment, before glancing at the father with eyes slightly wide - slightly filled with panic. "I... I do not know... it has been so long since... (his hands tightened where he held the boy stable) I am not good with handling children." His voice had raised a fraction, but beyond that and his widened eyes he seemed to be holding up well enough. 

Nyx Hazlett

He grinned a little bit in response and shrugged "He's not that fragile, at least he's not an infant" he said before waving him off as he left the room, not giving Talbot any other choice. Greyson sucked on his pacifier while looking up at the man with big, innocent blue eyes before leaning forward and nuzzling his chest contently, obviously starting to feel a bit sleepy.

@Almosegosum

Nyx Hazlett

He grinned a little bit in response and shrugged "He's not that fragile, at least he's not an infant" he said before waving him off as he left the room, not giving Talbot any other choice. Greyson sucked on his pacifier while looking up at the man with big, innocent blue eyes before leaning forward and nuzzling his chest contently, obviously starting to feel a bit sleepy.

@Almosegosum

Talbot Reeves @Finnick 

Talbot cringed at the boy leaning against him, but did not move away. With his free hand he picked up his book and continued reading. Better to take his mind off this as much as possible.

(I think we have run out of content for now - we have to wait for @Xena - she might reply soon. I also have a little bit of work for now. If she does not, then we can continue without her - perhaps she just never shows up and the doctor has to come alone...)

Nyx Hazlett

The boy smiled a little bit and continued nuzzling him cutely while wearing his blanket as a cape "Sweepy" he mumbled through the binky before closing his eyes and gripped Talbot's shirt with his tiny pale hand tightly. He then quickly fell asleep in the mans arm while Nyx started nitpicking his hair nervously

// Figured I'd get one more in since I'll probably be playing sims the rest of the day xD @Almosegosum

(Okay, so are we going to assume @Xena will not be joining then? Could we then get confirmation? Or are we going to shelf this RP then?) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Smoke walked into the park bored as ever. Normal people avoided the armored knight. For good reason however, he had broad shoulders, he was also 7'1 and armored from head to toe. What stood out the most however was his eyes. They were glowing blood red eyes, even more so was the fact that crimson mist poured from them. Smoke continued to walk before laying down on a park bench and falling asleep. 

IMG_0232.JPG

Open for interaction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back