• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost Vampire girl (always open)

Scarlet_MCRP

Four Thousand Club
OOC link please ask any questions or comments there

So a little background on this RP. Anyone can join and can have as many characters as they like, skip the intros just jump in. No character sheets.

In this reality any supernatural creature exists, the possibilities are endless. Humans and the supernatural live in the same world, but much humans don't even know it exists, they have their books and movies depicting supernatural creatures, but they never thought it was real. In the world there are many things that hide in the dark, creatures, demons, witches, elves, fairies, vampires, werewolfs, gods, godesses, and many more. Humans have seen glimpses over time, it's how stories come to be, but not all stories are real, humans don't know as much as they should. Some humans know the truth, they know there is more than meets the eye, you can look completely human and normal but actually be a "creature of the dark". 

It was a cool fall night, the moon was full. There was a slight breeze, in a small town there was a park, at this park was a young girl. She was laying under a tree unconscious, she has long blonde almost white hair, and she was very pale. She was sprawled out on the floor, like she was placed there. 

blind.jpg

@Knightling @ardistop @Xena

in case you may be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
So a little background on this RP. Anyone can join and can have as many characters as they like, skip the intros just jump in. No character sheets.

In this reality any supernatural creature exists, the possibilities are endless. Humans and the supernatural live in the same world, but much humans don't even know it exists, they have their books and movies depicting supernatural creatures, but they never thought it was real. In the world there are many things that hide in the dark, creatures, demons, witches, elves, fairies, vampires, werewolfs, gods, godesses, and many more. Humans have seen glimpses over time, it's how stories come to be, but not all stories are real, humans don't know as much as they should. Some humans know the truth, they know there is more than meets the eye, you can look completely human and normal but actually be a "creature of the dark". 

It was a cool fall night, the moon was full. There was a slight breeze, in a small town there was a park, at this park was a young girl. She was laying under a tree unconscious, she has long blonde almost white hair, and she was very pale. She was sprawled out on the floor, like she was placed there. 

View attachment 191756

@Knightling @ardistop @Xena

in case you may be interested.

((May I join? Im gonna goose to RP as a make if thats ok? And is there a specific kind of species you would want? And here's my guy.))

Luke was out for a stroll as he came up to a bench he saw a girl and tilted his head, "Now who is this?"

download.jpg

Klaus

[SIZE= 14px]He wandered through the woods on the outskirts of the town looking for his next meal, having been raised purely on humans some hundreds of years ago, He'd slowly taught himself to survive off animal blood rather than human however it proved quite difficult on occasion, especially around accidents or in hospitals which he happened to work at. Sure he could just steal some blood bags like some of his other vampire coworkers did but he felt that was wrong. The vampire had pale skin with dark brown eyes and almost black hair, a very handsome face and he was lean but also muscular. Usually wore white dress shirts and black pants.  He sighed when he couldn't find any animals in the woods and started making his way to the park, hoping to at least pick off a squirrel or something but instead ended up grabbing one on the way there, sinking his fangs into it as he drank the delicious red liquid, not realizing some had dripped onto his shirt as he tossed the body away. He wiped his mouth off with his handkerchief and went towards the park anyway.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px](Might add someone else later, also ignore the cat on the picture x'D)[/SIZE]

Sexy-Guy-or-Cat-25.jpg

((any character you want, you can even be human. Just make it interesting. :] I use multiple characters, vampire, human, half demon, goddess, fox girl, I plan to use a few. I will start a OOC for this any questions please ask there, and comments. ))

OOC here

Adriana smelt the blood from the nearby dead squirrel, it woke her up. She sat up rubbing her eyes, she was a bit disoriented. "Mommy did you bring home food?" she smelt the air more, and realized she wasn't where she thought she was. Adriana put her hands down and sat up into a more comfortable position. If you were close enough to see her eyes you would notice she was blind. And the other vampire around could smell humanity on her, she wasn't a pureblood after all, she was part human. "Where am I?" 

@Finnick @KaraRPMikaelsonFray

@ZappiestAbyss ((here ya go))

Luke puts his phone away and kneels down to her looking at her eyes, "Thats not good." Luke mumbles under his breath, "Hello there little one... My names Luke do you know where you are?" Luke was a very old hybrid and has been around for ages. He also has learned how to control the hunger inside him as well as his transformation on full moons where he turns into a wolf until the moon goes away and the sun rises.

Adriana smelt the blood from the nearby dead squirrel, it woke her up. She sat up rubbing her eyes, she was a bit disoriented. "Mommy did you bring home food?" she smelt the air more, and realized she wasn't where she thought she was. Adriana put her hands down and sat up into a more comfortable position. If you were close enough to see her eyes you would notice she was blind. And the other vampire around could smell humanity on her, she wasn't a pureblood after all, she was part human. "Where am I?" 

@ZappiestAbyss ((here ya go))

Klaus

He tensed when he heard talking in the distance. He stayed within the treeline though he could see two people by a tree in the park. He observed them quietly while trying to hone in his hearing but couldn't quite make out what they were saying. He huffed softly while wondering what two, he'd presumed to be humans, were doing out so late at night. He quietly stepped out of the trees into the moonlight and made his way over to them but stayed a bit further away than a normal person would. He noticed the girl was young, small and smelled human but not...completely? It was strange for Klaus. He narrowed his eyes as he watched the two interact for a moment while staying completely silent before speaking up "Not safe to be out in the dark, little girl" he said a bit more darkly than he probably should've.

Her nose scrunched up a bit "I know you have a weird smell. What are you?" she tilted her head, she looked no older than 12, but it was unclear. She shook her head realizing she was a bit rude. "My name is Adriana, and I have no idea where I am." She grabbed the tree behind her using it to help her stand up, she was in a nice dress, it was just a little dirty, and she wasn't wearing any shoes. She faced the direction of Klaus. "I, I don't remember." she held her head as she shook it. "I can't remember, I'm supposed to be doing something. Mom, where is my mom?"

Klaus

[SIZE= 14px]He frowned slightly at her disorientation before sighing "What do you mean you don't know where you are? You're in the park" he said without even seeming to notice the man, or perhaps he did but didn't realize who he was. "Well Adriana, I don't know where your mother is but how old are you?" he asked as he crouched down and looked at her, observing her absently while completely ignoring the question as to what he was. He played a kind smile as he was a nurse of course. "Do you know where you live?" he added[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]@Scarlet_MCRP[/SIZE]

Klaus

He tensed when he heard talking in the distance. He stayed within the treeline though he could see two people by a tree in the park. He observed them quietly while trying to hone in his hearing but couldn't quite make out what they were saying. He huffed softly while wondering what two, he'd presumed to be humans, were doing out so late at night. He quietly stepped out of the trees into the moonlight and made his way over to them but stayed a bit further away than a normal person would. He noticed the girl was young, small and smelled human but not...completely? It was strange for Klaus. He narrowed his eyes as he watched the two interact for a moment while staying completely silent before speaking up "Not safe to be out in the dark, little girl" he said a bit more darkly than he probably should've.

Luke sits up then smiles remembering the voice, "Since when do you follow the rules?" Luke was disappointed Klaus didn't recognized him, "I mean really..." Luke slowly turns around to face Klaus and smirks, "You have never followed the rules before so why start now? And as for what I am Adriana... I'm someone who's not gonna hurt you... How bout I take you to my house and we can make you something to eat? Would you like that? And then maybe we can help find your mom to."

Adriana shook her head still trying to remember. She faced the direction of Klaus. "I'm old enough to eat without spilling on my shirt." she smirked and faced Luke. "I'm not to hungry but I have a weird taste in my mouth, it seems familiar." She was smacking her lips trying to figure out what the taste was. "Maybe," she shook her head "no, it seems weird." she was talking to herself she didn't seem crazy just seemed like she lost her memory.

Klaus

He blinked when he heard the man speak to him as he if knew him, really having no clue who he was. He just sorta stared at him for a moment while raising an eyebrow "Do I know you?" he asked absently before hearing the girl and immediately stiffened at her comment as he looked down at his shirt "Oh I must've cut myself shaving..." he said quietly before looking at her with a confused look, the girl certainly seemed human but he could tell there was definitely something off about her. He looked at the man again and leaned closer "I think she lost her memory...." he said quietly. Even if he did know this man, It'd been at least 150 years since he'd last seen him if not longer and being a nurse he certainly wouldn't have remembered his face, plus he'd tried to block out as much of his life containing his family as he could.

"Trust me I know alot Adriana... Plus we need to get you out of here and somewhere secluded... These humans will call the police if they see you." Luke looked around as his eyes glowed a bright orange and was using all his senses to see is any humans were nearby, "There's a couple coming this way." Luke looks at Adrianna as the glow went away, "You have to trust me Adrianna... I can protect you." Luke reached his hand out to the little girl, "I can go fast before they see us... And me and you can talk later Klaus... Right now we gotta go... Just try to keep up."

Adriana laughed at his comment "Yeah, shaving." she pushed off from the tree and took a few steps toward him. "You're not fooling me with that comment you know." She licked her fang, she did it as a casual way to show she wasn't human, but since she was blind she wasn't sure if he was even looking at her. "I don't need protecting" she said defensively, facing Luke. "it's two humans one female, one male, and since we're in a park late at night I'm going to guess they're coming here for a little fun." She smiled proud to prove them that even though she was blind, and apparently had memory loss, she could sense her surroundings. 

@KaraRPMikaelsonFray @Finnick

Klaus

He hummed softly in response as he heard the twigs snapping between the couples feet "I do agree we should get you out of here though" he said quietly, not knowing why Luke seemed to adamant about speaking with him "Though if anyone ends up seeing you I could just say  you're my daughter" he added quietly before in one swift movement lifting the girl up like a princess and began carrying her towards the opposite entrance of the park "Where do you live, stalker man?" he asked Luke with almost a hint of a smirk

Luke sighed, "Klaus follow me." In an instant Luke has a needle in Adriana's neck and he injects the knock-out serum into her system. Then when its all done he pulls the needle out, "Why must kids be so stubborn...? Just in case if she struggles... She will be fine." Luke grabs Klaus's arm then blurs to his house and just like that they appear in his house and they left just in a nick of time. Luke then grabs the girl from Klaus and lays her down on the bed in his room and he tucks her in, "There... Now as for you..."

Klaus

He blinked, feeling disoriented as he was suddenly at Luke's house. Damn it'd been awhile since he'd done that, he'd gotten so used to just walking he forgot he could go that fast. He also started to feel a bit dizzy. He watched as Luke took the girl from him before sitting in a chair before he fell over "What'd you inject her with? Who are you?" he asked with a look of annoyed concern on his face as he ran his fingers through his own hair, then cracked his neck slightly. Klaus wasn't in the mood to play games and this boy was certainly testing his nerves.

Adriana struggled once she got picked up, but after they ejected her with the needle, she stopped moving. She felt it, she knew it was supposed to knock her out. It did, but only her human side, she kept her eyes closed, she figured it was better to listen to them see what there plan was. Something was different, the people the world, none of it was familiar to her. 

"She wasn't going to come with us willingly and she was going to expose herself to the humans... My job here is to make sure the supernatural world AND the human world stay separate... No one can know about people like us... We fly under the radar and stay secret to keep everything in balance... If those humans even took her a look at her they would instantly call the police... Humans fear what they cannot understand." Luke took out some blood bags, "There's only so much I can do before the compulsion wears off." Luke set a couple in his room next to Adriana, "And I can't tell you who I am or else something very bad will happen... All you need to know is that Im not the enemy here." 

Adriana smelt the blood bags, maybe she was a bit more hungry than she thought. Exposing herself, she was confused, she was used to being around humans, she even looked like one from what she thought. So why were these people taking her away, it didn't make any sense to her. 

Klaus

He was now very much on edge when the male refused to tell him who he was. He just glared at him while his eyes turned a blood red color "I demand you tell me who you are since you seem to know so much about how I act" he hissed, his face going paler for a moment while he stayed seated in the chair, obviously not feeling that threatened by the man, after all if he'd wanted to hurt him he would've done it already. Klaus had a lot of enemies so he could never be too careful but it was obvious now neither of these people were human. "And...compulsion, what compulsion?" he growled in confusion

Luke looked back, "Yea I knew that would wake you up.... You can't fool someone as old as me." Luke went back to the living room and got a fire started, "Would you like to come get warm by the fire Adriana? I have to go get washed up and then after that whenever you both are ready I know a warlock who can get BOTH your memories back... He owes me a favor." Luke sits up, "And there's more blood bags in the fridge... Watch her Klaus ok and you ask too many questions." Luke whispered to Klaus because he knew he could trust him, "I promise I'll tell you as much as I can when I get fixed up ok?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back