• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lost in the Sea of an Overactive Mind | 1x1 | Artists?

Alyxsandre

Creator of Characters, Creator of Worlds
• Lost in the Sea of an Over-Active Mind... •

• MAIN DISCLAIMER: I roleplay in OC Canon ONLY. What I mean by that is that the roleplay MUST be your character's canon. I'm 100% against non-canon with OCs ;'| More details below.

Ahem //clears throat

Hello there. I'm Alyxsandre, better known as Nia, but you can call me Alyx if you'd rather. I'm a 28-year-old kid with no gender alignment whatsoever, who watches an unholy amount of anime and reads too much manga. For an idea of my likes, my favorites are Gintama, Natsume's Book of Friends, Yona of the Dawn Jujutsu Kaisen, One Piece, Big Windup, Orange, Mob Psycho 100, and My Hero Academia. Mostly Gintama and Natsume's Book of Friends... And now Jujutsu Kaisen and One Piece and Yona of the Dawn.

Only one or two of their genres line up.

Anyways, we're not here to learn about what anime I watch or manga I read, right? We're here for that roleplay stuff /eue/

So I'mma get straight to the point—

Right now, I'm looking for ONE thing!

A SINGLE 1x1~ You see, I just finished binge reading Yona of the Dawn, and I'm obsessed with a certain blue-haired cutie who's too soft to be legal (Shin-Ah), so I really, really, REALLY want to make a character inspired by this dude and have a roleplay with him! Please note, I am NOT looking for a Yona of the Dawn roleplay (but we're welcome to take inspiration from it,) since I HIGHLY PREFER ORIGINAL OVER FANDOM.

I'm looking strictly for Platonic, since I am a hardcore lover of platonic relationships.

I think you might be able to consider me an advance-lit roleplayer, but I'm really lazy and can't/don't post too crazily often. I can no longer juggle 30 characters and post three times a week for all of them without fail. At most, I can handle 1 or 2 characters. Though who am I kidding. I'll probably end up with 10 anyways |'D (Warning: I am a character-making addict.) If I'm super into a roleplay, too... You can most likely expect me to be posting like, aiunno, at least once a day |'D Meep.

Also, in terms of OOC in roleplays—I can't really deal with awkward or non-existent OOC chatter. I like having a friendship with my fellow roleplayer or roleplayers, so if there's that disconnect, I just can't get into the roleplay. So a heads up. If you don't like conversation outside of the roleplay, then we won't be compatible and I'll likely slink away :'/

So note, I may be quite picky in choosing which roleplay(s) I join and whom I roleplay with |'D

Ah, and with that, my here are my writing samples.

And just so everybody knows, My limits are your limits, I have no triggers. And I only use temporary ANIME/DRAWN faceclaims until I can draw my own.

Note: I'll have you know that I'm actually probably a bit too hyperactive and incredibly cheerful. I tend to have a lot of energy and smiles never really fail to be painted on my lips. |'D Characters are my life and they make my life brighter. I hope they do the same for you.

Last edited:
Hey! I have an idea for guardian x little Prince, however I am also interested in your powerful mage x no magic heir idea! I'm personally a big fan of mxm romance, so if you're still up for that please lmk :)

I've got a discord and if you want to chat more about worlds and such I also homebrew dnd worlds, and I've got a couple that could be interesting to you!

Hey! I have an idea for guardian x little Prince, however I am also interested in your powerful mage x no magic heir idea! I'm personally a big fan of mxm romance, so if you're still up for that please lmk :)

I've got a discord and if you want to chat more about worlds and such I also homebrew dnd worlds, and I've got a couple that could be interesting to you!
Hey there! I’m about to go to bed but I’d definitely be down to talk! If you want to shoot me your discord we can chatter more if you’d like!

Still looking oUo7 I may have fulfilled some of the prompts, so I'll likely cross those out soon!

Still looking! I would especially love it if somebody was interested in a rp with Rose /eUe/ He is my biggest muse right now ;u;

Still seeking a partner, especially one for Rose!
Note that Benoit is now taken!!!

Are YOU the partner meant for Rose?! Reply now and find out 8Dc
still seeking, of course xD

ohlook this isn't closed yet ahaha. Guess I don't need to make a new thread! I'm back to searching!

i still desire a rp with Rose! Poor dude just can’t catch a partner that won’t ghost him :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back