• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lost In Neverland OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

WednesdayAddams

I'm the monster that lives under your bed~
Just chat, talk about your characters relationships. Though I would prefer nobody to be in an actual romantic relationship until the RP progresses just so we can see how our characters mash. If there's even romance that is. It's up to us all what happens to our characters. :)

source.gif

not too much lol! trying to work on characters for this and keep track of the other rps i've got going on, i really need to stop taking them on lmao

I only have two or three others but they are BIG projects, so... i hope they don't die before they get off the ground haha

I feel that. I put a hell of a lot of work into one RP and it just died. Like slowly people just stopped getting on here and I'm just like...forreal. ?? it took me hours to make the thread and everything lol.

oof, yeah, that's part of the reason why i don't make too many roleplays, is that they are really hard to keep together.

Yeah, I'm trying to restart it. I'm getting closer to having all the people filled up again but it's taking some time lol. I donno, probably gonna give up if it doesn't work this time.

I'm mostly just trying to figure out a personality for her atm, I sort of wanted her to be uhhh contrasty compared to the other characters? Just so there's a nice happy lil balance

Everyone's characters look great so far, I'm excited for this RP! Sorry for the delay, my CS is in progress and will be up tonight - though I have no clue how to do all the fancy code stuff so mine will look really bland lmao.

Everyone's characters look great so far, I'm excited for this RP! Sorry for the delay, my CS is in progress and will be up tonight - though I have no clue how to do all the fancy code stuff so mine will look really bland lmao.

so excited to see yours!! <3 also same lmaoo I have no idea how to code or anything, we can be boringly unique <3

Finished my dull-looking CS :coolshades: Picture is most likely gonna change since I couldn't really find anything good but I wanted to post the complete CS so here have this somewhat generic anime dude lmao. I always leave the picture til last when I create characters and it messes me up every time because by that point I have a clear idea of what I want my character to look like and then I can't find anything that fits >> If only I could draw

hey so!! i stalked the BBCode forum a little and found a little something, but I'm not sure if it's mobile friendly (I can't check because I don't have a phone), so if you guys have any issues seeing it let me know!! <3

quick question! Since the Neverland people are adults/near adults and stuff, does that mean people still grow old there or did they arrive as whatever age they are right now? just making sure for bio purposes hah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back