• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lost children- Vol.1 Shots fired (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Did Mrs. Dempsey react? Or did she die and I accidentally have Scarlet pull on her disembodied limb? :D
Sorry i didnt notice scarlet had tugged at mrs. Dempsey. She left the house but the explosion knocked her down. She hasn't gotten up yet. Probably safe to assume she is unconscious.

Good morning you guys. If we can get out of the farm today then you will get to meet Stryker's least favorite person :)

If it takes too long (like 24 hours.) we can assume the blast knocked her out. She was next to Mrs.Dempsey after all and Mrs.Dempsey was knocked out.

"Sos, They're After me. Downhill Losing it, Help."
I thought it would be useful for someone who you might only have their hands to talk to. :)

He's not very good, though. He mostly knows the alphabet, numbers and some basic phrases.
FireMaiden FireMaiden Chimney Swift Chimney Swift Svisttt Svisttt WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys @Randomfella Natural Flavour Natural Flavour kasigi kasigi @Nooguy

Everyone still with us?

Valkyries should start heading to the Denver Airport Barring Grave who is busy.

The children Should know where they are. If you are stuck or need help LET ME KNOW. I can help and would be glad to.

@CocoForRealz @Solar Union are you guys still interested?
Btw guys, I'm waiting for Natural Flavour Natural Flavour to post before I make one so they don't get left to far behind

I'm here now!

I should have mentioned I am usually unable to post on Sundays as it's my only day to hang out with friends XD

I am here now, and Ember ran into the barn, she was too distracted to realize Mrs. Dempsey was unconscious. The signal is in the soldiers' earpieces and the barn, correct?

And the sign language XD I used to know the whole alphabet, but it's been awhile, so I read 'Sos they' and then gave up XD

Posted! Ember is running away, cause that fixes everything.

I'm thinking Ember isn't going to be able to remember much of what happened this day. She's out of it.

kasigi kasigi The soldiers or snipers will likely be able to spot her, so feel free to do that.

Based on Jay and Robin's attempts, I think you may be right. :ghostxx: Those boys need some help.

And,.. I don't know if anyone's pointed this out yet, but both the boy subjects have bird related names. I literally just noticed.

I didn't notice that either XD Jay isn't a character I've actually ever used before XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back