• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Daris looks at the clear trap and then the dead end. "Guess we need to head back." He said before taking out his dagger and striked the wall leaving a noticable scratch. Incase they end up lost and turn around.

Eilonwy gave a nod of her head. "That would probably be best," she said. "We wouldn't want to get lost ourselves."

Alder simply nodded to the group while saying. "Getting lost in those corridors might be an easy feat, but what I fear is the underwater tides coming in and blocking our exit. So I would recommend hastening our steps so as to ascertain the shallowest chance of that happening at that level."
He then walked out of the right path and waited besides the left path for the rest of his companions.

Daris nodded as he fallowed the tree man. He drifted by the left entrance keeping his eyes peeled for any merefolk. His eyes drifted around the sea cavern seeing if he could see anything that could help them.

Eilonwy looked around the before turning back to those that had let her out of her cell. "So who exactly was it you were looking for? Was it a friend?"

Daris looked at the female elf. "She's the first mate of our ship. Pretty sure the captain would be down here if he wasn't needed up there." He rested his side against the wall.

"So Eilonwy how did you get captured by the merefolk. If you don't mind me asking."

Eilonwy glanced towards the one that spoke to her. "Oh, well," she said with a shrugged. "Long story short, I was traveling in hopes of collecting a rare book for my Master. Then these...." Eilonwy waved her arms around her as if gesturing to the merfolk. "They sank the boat I had chartered and captured me. I don't know what became of the others. They wouldn't answer any of my questions either."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back