• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Losers search to rp

White_ghost06

No idea what’s going on, just here for free food
Yo everyone. My name is moon and this is something I’ve been wanting to do for a bit. I do a lot of fandom roleplay but I want to stray away from that for a bit

rules
———
Please don’t expect any relationship outside of rp because our characters are close. I’m happily in a relationship

No NSFW at all. I don’t do any of that it’s just weird.

I’m okay with controlling my character in small actions but literally do not force my character somewhere when they’re doing something else or at least have it make sense.

don’t ghost me. It gets annoying because I’m a creative person and love to come up with plot ideas and stuff and when I can’t express any of it I get annoyed.

please for the love of god no one liners. I like making detailed responses and I can’t do that with a line like “The king went to his throne room.”

im only comfortable with role playing with people up to 28. Anything above that gets weird. I am a minor but I act mature for my age.

I will rarely play female main characters. It’s just that I’m a dude and for so long I only rp’d as dudes

I only do MxM. I am pro lgbtq and think it’s very inclusive but it’s something I’m not comfortable doing

pairing ideas
———————
Prince x princess
Thief x princess
Vampire x human
Demon x angel
Enemies to lovers
Detective x criminal leaving cryptic clues
Bully x bullied (I want to play the bullied mostly because I haven’t seen a lot of

Yo everyone. My name is moon and this is something I’ve been wanting to do for a bit. I do a lot of fandom roleplay but I want to stray away from that for a bit

rules
———
Please don’t expect any relationship outside of rp because our characters are close. I’m happily in a relationship

No NSFW at all. I don’t do any of that it’s just weird.

I’m okay with controlling my character in small actions but literally do not force my character somewhere when they’re doing something else or at least have it make sense.

don’t ghost me. It gets annoying because I’m a creative person and love to come up with plot ideas and stuff and when I can’t express any of it I get annoyed.

please for the love of god no one liners. I like making detailed responses and I can’t do that with a line like “The king went to his throne room.”

im only comfortable with role playing with people up to 28. Anything above that gets weird. I am a minor but I act mature for my age.

I will rarely play female main characters. It’s just that I’m a dude and for so long I only rp’d as dudes

I only do MxM. I am pro lgbtq and think it’s very inclusive but it’s something I’m not comfortable doing

pairing ideas
———————
Prince x princess
Thief x princess
Vampire x human
Demon x angel
Enemies to lovers
Detective x criminal leaving cryptic clues
Bully x bullied (I want to play the bullied mostly because I haven’t seen a lot of
interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back