• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looks for people who's interested in horror roleplay

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
Hello my name is Shiki. It's been a long time since I Roleplayed here! I'm hoping new faces are here.

I'm looking for someone to play a murderer. Not a heartless murderer. Someone who's lonely and need companionship. Like Lawrence Oleander from BTD or Harold Smith from twin peaks.(I'm actually looking for someone to play Lawrence oleander. If you're up for it.) If not, any murderer with a heart is fine with me. It doesn't matter if they're male or female. It would prefer if they're human or at least grounded Supernatural abilities.

I always wanted to have an RP where my OC is stuck with a murderer. And with my OC's Whimsical powers. They're able to bond and grown as people. The killer becoming less bloodthirsty, becoming more positive, etc. Horror with some hopefulness basically. It'll be better explained in messages. I like sharing my ideas privately.

My only rule is to be over the age of 18.

Hey! I am interested in this idea, I have a good character for it if interested, they're human and male, however I have female characters to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back