• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking to start a fandom or fantasy roleplay.

I'd like to start a fandom roleplay based on Bleach, Fairy Tail, or Hunter x Hunter. Or I'd like to start a fantasy roleplay where all players are on the same side pitted against one evil overlord and his minions. I'd like there to be a lot of combat and I'm looking for people who can post everyday. My schedule has cleared up alot recently and I'd really like to get a really awesome rp going!

If you decide on the fantasy roleplay and need/want somebody to fill a villain slot, I've got a character I could use ( :) ) Let me know what the verdict comes to.

EDIT: Not the main villain, of course xD Kind of an underling to the big bad, but still a major threat and acting as a villain all her own.

Last edited by a moderator:
LegoLad659 said:
If you decide on the fantasy roleplay and need/want somebody to fill a villain slot, I've got a character I could use ( :) ) Let me know what the verdict comes to.
EDIT: Not the main villain, of course xD Kind of an underling to the big bad, but still a major threat and acting as a villain all her own.
I could probably use a henchman, though I have not created any villains yet.

If you like I can send her CS to you via PM so you can see if you have a place for her.

Ooooo

I'm up for any of those, but if I had to pick a preference it would most definitely be Fairy Tail^o^

If you really want to, I can help you come up with ideas? Although my creative juices are a bit... Well, dead at the moment owo

What about something where dragon slaying magic has been outlawed. We'd all play as dragon slayers locked deep underground and we have to fight our way out?? Or some of us could start locked up, and some of us are trying to infiltrate and rescue the rest.

@Bills352 @LaDyGrEy

alcoholiccat said:
What about something where dragon slaying magic has been outlawed. We'd all play as dragon slayers locked deep underground and we have to fight our way out?? Or some of us could start locked up, and some of us are trying to infiltrate and rescue the rest.
@Bills352 @LaDyGrEy
I like the idea however I would prefer if it was not only dragon slayer magic but all slayer magic, so we could have a range of dragon slayers, god slayers and Devil slayers.

Sounds good to me, are we all a mix of guilds? All from the same, strangers?

Well, I'd say we could be from different guild. But, we could all be from the same guild as to be honest there are multiple slayers in guilds anyway. (Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, etc etc)

However, I do intend on playing a dragon slayer as the character I have in mind just suits that perfectly~

Also, since it seems we are going to go with this idea, I think my ideas are no longer necessary? ^w^ which is fine of course, I like this idea anyway!

We just have to be careful as there will undoubtedly be those that see the "Hey you can make any slayer of your choice" And then make the most overpowered pumpkin ever ^-^ So I'd say we have a limit of three characters for each type of slayer magic?

Also, a little idea. With the outlawing of Slayer magic, perhaps not only the slayers themselves. But maybe their guilds are banished for having them in their ranks? The outlawing could have come from a corrupted member of the magic council as well~

Or, everyone has sustained a sour taste for those who use slayer magic? And they were simply cast aside and they could make their own guild in secret that composes of only slayers to try and tear down this new law?

However, if anyone disagrees with my ideas let me know ^w^ and everyone is free to chip in as well~

Wanna join this fairy tail RP. :) Is it ok to have a non-slayer character? Like someone who is sympathetic to the anti-dragon slayers cause.

CrazyCritter said:
Wanna join this fairy tail RP. :) Is it ok to have a non-slayer character? Like someone who is sympathetic to the anti-dragon slayers cause.
I see no problem with that, we would need people to be against the cause as well as for it after all~

However, let's wait and see what @alcoholiccat says~

Yeah that sounds fine to me but I would definitely put a limit on how many sympathizers there could be. I would want most of us to be slayers

Id definitely prefer if we were all on the same side.

I thought you meant being a non-slayer on the side of the slayers, that I would be okay with but I would only make 2 or 3 available spots for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back