• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking to set up some partners before winter break starts

Bloom450

Before Long Everything had changed
Hey! My name's Bloom! I've been roleplayingfor 10+ years now on some different sites. Over the summer after a bit of crap luck with some partners i decided to take a break from actively searching for partners, but i think now with winter break coming I think it's time to break this out again.

• First things first! I'm a senior at Uni, that being said i can't guarantee timely responses, i'll try for once a day but i can not guarantee that it will happen.
  • As long as your responses aren't one liners that don't move the plot forward i'm pretty okay with it.
  • be at least semi-lit.
  • No age restrictions, but i will not rp smut with anyone, sorry just not into it and rpn has fade to black rules anyway so whats the point of being nasty guys, go read fanfic if thats what you want.
  • Everything doesn't have to be accurate in our rps, i'm not here to write a book, i want to have fun an explore goods not sit here arguing about whether something's correct or not.
  • If i'm not interested, I will absolutely tell you when I'm not interested or if we're not compatible, don't take it to personally but i know where my limits are and i'm not gonna make you suffer through shitty responses because i'm not into it.
some side notes​

• I'm not to into shipping, especially not shot gun ships, if you want romance let me know which two characters and we can slow burn this shit. mxf,fxf,mxm welcome.
  • I'm big into ocs! I think they're fun an versatile!
  • Please Please Please, interact with my characters, the amount of time's my characters have just been avoided, in a 1x1, it to many. once had one where the other person's character decided mine was the worst person in the world, after a two second conversation.
  • if you can't tell i can and will cuss, but it depends on the character.
  • I will not discord rp with you, i think the server idea's to clunky, plus none have ever worked out. i will add you on discord if we're using google docs to rp.
  • let me know your triggers if you have any from the start so i know what to avoid.
  • I'm expecting you've read my points, so i'm going off the honor system.
Fandoms ( mainly what I'm interested in, but please suggest)

Avatar the last Airbender/ Legend of Korra / Future avatar ( OC exclusive!)
tumblr_inline_o6iv0kjkEJ1tpjzvi_500.gif

D.gray-Man ( a favorite, i will literally take you up on anything for this one)
tumblr_obm2kzdo4J1uud7iko1_540.gif

Aldnoah.Zero
tumblr_n8bonhzOk21rcjxolo4_r1_500.gif

Darling in the Franxx- A fix it AU, Will ship anything you want!
tumblr_p514g0wM9Z1u86t2qo1_540.gif

Black butler ( no shipping in this one please)
tumblr_n8iuv4dX2f1qc5g5do2_500.gif

Violet Evergarden ( I like the premise)
tumblr_o7wehg1Ati1slvqiko1_540.gif

I will Rp Voltron but you have to put up with some bullshit Idol!au / Macross Crossover. If you do I will ship absolutely anything you want.
1543389435582.png
tumblr_o6xnnjM8TI1s40tcxo1_500.gif

Other that i think are gonna be unpopular are Blue Exorcist, The Curious Case Study of Vanitas, Fullmetal Alchemist, My Hero Academia, Yugioh ( 5ds is preferred), Beyond the Boundary, Steven Universe, Konosuba, How not to Summon a Demonlord, Winx Club.

On Television and Movies,
Something Good Place or Penny Dreadful-esque might be fun.
Timeless
Xfiles ( this with ocs sounds amazing)
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina ( lets be real as much as we'd like to rp the sitcom its impossible)
Grey's Anatomy? (ocs only)
Orville, Doctor who or Star Trek-esque

For originals, You're going to have to convince me on a plot you like!
My favorite Genre's are;​

• Fantasy
  • Historical (Victorian)
  • Scifi
  • Adventure
  • Modern

“Boys, you all have wonderful boobs, they’re all made equally,” Lenalee said, trying not to laugh harder despite the fact that Alma was almost crying of laughter besides her.All three of them stopped and just stared at her. Eyes moving from her face then down before coming up again only to form an even more confounded expression then the previous.

“What?” Lenalee asked.

“Those,” Allen was the first to pipe up, pointing at Lenalee’s boobs.

“They’re boobs,” Lenalee replied, her face completely dead.

“But…” Allen began.

“They’re so small…” Lavi muttered, groping the inflatable beach balls under his dress.

“Wait…Are they not fake…..Then what are they made out of?” Kanda ended with that question.

Link was almost certain he was going to see Lenalee’s amazing punch but the girl just sighed and chuckled to herself.

“Boys’ hopes and dreams and a little bit of mine too,” she answered. She could almost see the gears going almost a hundred miles per hour trying to figure out what she just said before each of them responding with the same monotone, “Oh.”
The wind tostled the rye with every motion, New could feel it hitting his legs as he wadded through the tall grass. It was peaceful here. He could see the tree named Cordelia approaching in the distance, its branches swaying in the wind against the azure sky. But the closer he got the more he felt as if Cordelia were being pulled farther and farther into the distance. Through the rapidly moving rye he saw a familiar flash of purple.

“ Mana,” He called out pushing forward much faster than he previously had. But as got closer he got to his brother the peaceful feeling faded and was replaced by uncertain dread. Red, as vibrant as poppies blooming in spring time, but it wasn’t nearly as fragrant. Red like rust from weathered steel. Red like fresh blood pooling on Cordelia’s roots. The smell iron consumed his senses. Mana had vanished, and laying against Cordelia, was the colorless, lifeless body of his mother.

Nea’s eyes snapped awake only to find that he was looking up at a ceiling covered with fluorescent lights. “You’re awake,” A woman’s voice said. Nea squinted at the light trying to recognize the voice. He felt his legs being lowered down, realizing they had been raised. Lucy Martin’s head appeared in the corner of his vision. The woman’s young face appeared more stressed than normal. “ Do you gave a history of hypoglycemia or fainting?” She asked almost automatically. Nea felt her cold fingers press against his neck trying to find his pulse. “ I don’t think so, and are you sure you can find the pulse on a living person?” Nea cracked. He watched the woman’s face turn dead pan and he felt her finders jab him a little harder with a lot more nail this time. “Ow okay! I’m sorry!” Nea said feeling the woman’s fingers move away as soon as the sorry was breathed. He noticed that he was laying on the floor of the morgue, Lucy was kneeling besides him. Her lab coat was balled up under his head.

I really want the 5Ds one. Do you have Duel Links so that we can duel real time and so the rp isnt as predictable as red always wins over blue?

I really want the 5Ds one. Do you have Duel Links so that we can duel real time and so the rp isnt as predictable as red always wins over blue?
HELL YEA! I do have a duel links actually, but i’m not sure if it will help the predictablility cause i’m a garbage dueler with out my Arcane Force deck! Pm me

Hello!!
I saw your username and then I saw Winx Club, and I thought, "Hey, that's cool!" (Just thought I'd put that thought out there.)

But if you're still into Blue Exorcist, I would love to pursue something along those lines with you! c:

Hello!!
I saw your username and then I saw Winx Club, and I thought, "Hey, that's cool!" (Just thought I'd put that thought out there.)

But if you're still into Blue Exorcist, I would love to pursue something along those lines with you! c:
Yea totally interested in Blue Exorcist, PM me your ideas

I will Rp Voltron but you have to put up with some bullshit Idol!au / Macross Crossover. If you do I will ship absolutely anything you want.

UM EXCUSE ME, I think you mean GENIUS, not bullshit. I'd be hella down for this Voltron au. Sign me the fuck up!!!

Me: *Looks up Konosuba. Finds this. Also notices Avatar and Fullmetal Alchemist. Then sees how many responses there have been.* Oof.

Oh, in that case, I'd be interested. I can't say I have any ideas off the top of my head, so if you're looking for someone with ideas, then I won't waste your time, but if you want to discuss ideas, I'd be up for that. I'm especially interested in Konosuba, although I'm not sure what sort of idea we'd come up with. I'm perfectly fine if we can't come up with something and you decide not to partner with me, but I was just interested by your search, so what do you say?

Oh, in that case, I'd be interested. I can't say I have any ideas off the top of my head, so if you're looking for someone with ideas, then I won't waste your time, but if you want to discuss ideas, I'd be up for that. I'm especially interested in Konosuba, although I'm not sure what sort of idea we'd come up with. I'm perfectly fine if we can't come up with something and you decide not to partner with me, but I was just interested by your search, so what do you say?
Pm and we’ll talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back