• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gundam Watcher 27

I'm blue bababeeba
I wish to partake in a Holy Grail War RP, and I'm looking for someone to help Co GM over it. I was thinking of setting it in either Japan, America, or Europe, but Its gonna be useing OC servants.

I'm always down for some Fate. I'm willing to co-gm and I also have some OC servants already that I wanted to try out.

Last edited:
I can think of one person who might. Have you considered adding more to the recruitment thread to draw people in?

Well, if you want we could talk about it in PM's or discord so we can keep some of the nitty gritty secretive. Either or. I was already working on a plot for my own Holy Grail War and I don't mind sharing ideas.

Omg I would love to do this but your probably not doing this anymore ;-;, I would love to be in a grail war though especially as a servant.

Though sadly there aren’t really alive or active which is heart breaking to me because I love the fate series.

True. I don't mind co-gming for you. I'll invite the people I had and let Knight boi know we're going to be using this thread from now on.

Yo, I was working with AJustKnight, making a Master to go with their Rider, so just reporting in to let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back