• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LOOKING TO RP STRANGER THINGS!

variRPs

rabbit hearted boy 🐇
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone Im Teddy. Currently hyperfixating on stranger things right now so Id either want to do a rp as Steve or an OC in the canon universe or alternate universes! I have one alternate universe idea I will list here:

My idea is this alternate universe where vampires walk amongst humans in the modern world, and the adults of the stranger things gang are all going to the same college. Eddie is a vampire who interns at a hospital as a nurse to steal blood bags for blood to drink. Then he meets Steve and a crush develops. However Steve is a vampire hunter.

Again, Im willing to play Steve or an OC, and I would like to split playing Johnathan, Argyle, Nancy, and Robin when needed. Mainly I want the other person go play Eddie.

I ONLY WANT TO RP WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE 18+ AS I AM 22!

Reply below if interested, my discord is:
varicolorz#0025

Hi! I’m totally down to do your idea or even follow the og story line! I’m 21 btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back