• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to join or create a D&D group - preferably 5e

Alright-o! Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam you've just been added to the group. I think you'll have access to the whole conversation, but I'm not sure how it works so let me know if you can't see anything we've been discussing via PM so far.

Make sure to respond to my little questionnaire :)

Any time I'm looking for a D&D group, Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam is always right there. I know you guys are limited for room, but would you be willing to stoop for somebody with near 100% schedule fluidity?

I'll have to leave it to the DM to decide if he can handle one more :) I'm absolutely not opposed.

Hey Error 420 Error 420 DM here! While I'd like to invite you to our group I'm afraid I can't mainly for two reasons. The campaign I've made was originally built for three players so I'm kind of cutting close with the four players we have now. Secondly, I've only DM'd like three other times and they've all been for groups of three or four people. I don't think I'd be able to handle a fifth person with my level of experience.

But, if for some reason someone in our is no longer able to play you'd be the first person we ask to join! And if we do another campaign after this one then I'll make it for five people so we can have you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back