• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking to get into RP again!

Goinggoinggone

So, no idea if I'm doing this right, but I'd like to see if anyone would be interested in partnering up. I'm pretty flexible in what I'm willing to play, I generally prefer fantasy setting (i'm a magic geek oml). I play male or female chars, anywhere between 17-21. I'm looking for someone who is open to planning, enjoys heavy character development, unique dynamics, and doesn't mind working with a dorky person/their dorky characters.

Some possible plot lines:
  • Necromancer and the paladin assigned to stop them
  • Just some cute slice of life RP with witches <3
  • A pirate captain and a stowaway meet only when the ship is in the middle of the ocean
  • A wizard and their assistant

Red Lines/Disclaimers:
  • Animal (furry) Roleplay - Totally respect your lifestyle, it's just not my jam.
  • Child Characters - I've had a few bad experiences with people who wanted me to play young characters, so I'm gonna say no on this for now.
  • If you hate being around someone who plays LGBTQ+ characters, I'm probably not the person to RP with. It is worth noting that I'm not a romance-centric roleplayer either.

Last edited:
Hey! I'd definitely be interested in the wizard and their assistant concept. Do you mind if I PM you? ^^

Hey the necromancer idea is wonderful! May I ask how much you write per post on average? :D

I'm interested, definitley. The only catch for me is I usually only write about 1 paragraph per post, and I'm not comfortable playing out an LGBTQ relationship. If yo want to play it out with your own characters, be my guest- I don't care about that. I just prefer that my own characters are straight. I also roleplay on discord.

Lox3162 Lox3162 yeah! I totally get the paragraph thing, I can scale to whatever you're comfortable with. I'm not gonna try to pressure you to play anything you don't want to; straight characters are perfectly fine in my book. I have a discord as well, and if you want to talk plot ideas, you're more than welcome to shoot me a pm <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back