• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking to get back into RP

Edgy Boi

your local feral trauma goblin
Hello and welcome to the thread! I used to enjoy roleplaying a lot a few years ago, but I've never been able to get back into it, so I figured I should give it a try. I've not posted a thread like this before, so this is gonna be a mess, but here goes:

- I don't mind romance as long as it feels natural, but it is not a requirement.
- I'm happy doing a range of genres, but I prefer not to do fandom, futuristic, or school roleplays.
- I'm really craving anything to do with werewolves, vampires, or both.
- I'd like a partner who will help make plots, as I currently don't have any.
- I'm happy to chat in OOC, for thinking up ideas, or just talking.
- I'd prefer to only roleplay a few characters to start with, since I'm just getting back into this.
- I write about 1-2 paragraphs currently, but I'm fine with my partner writing more than that, but not less, as I can't respond to less than a paragraph.
- I'd rather roleplay on site.

Some things about me that you should know:

- I'm 16. If you're over 18, it's not a deal breaker for me, but it might be for you.
- I have ghosted the most recent times I tried to rp, but I will try my best not to. I just get nervous when I leave replying for too long, and my nervousness makes me want to reply even less, so feel free to nudge me in OOC.
- I'm trans masc, and I go by he/him pronouns. I might make my character trans too. Despite this, I might refer to myself in a more feminine way, but I'd prefer if my partner didn't.

Last edited:
Yo, what up. I'm pretty interested. Im 17, ftm, you can call me bean. I kinda vary in my reply lengths though so I might not do full on several paragraphs especially while in dialogue but I add as much detail as I see appropriate. I love supernatural stuff and I'm pretty plot focused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back