• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking to do an avenger rp

I’m probably gonna do two, one being Bruce Banner/The Hulk and then my OC.

ok well im going to get the sign up and here can be a place to plot and discuss the rp if that fine by yall

well the avenger/shield will be dealing with the balck dragons who are right now a nutural group for now they only are a mear annoyance lol but they are free to later on to join shield or hydra or stay in the black dragons that up to each charactor. mosty the black dragons work to help those who run in to problems with said grups.

I’ve started to lean towards a sort of magic user for my character. Not entirely sure what I’d want said magic to be but the concept has grown on me as I’ve brainstormed. I will say that I won’t be able to get the character sheet up tonight due to how late it is and I doubt I’ll be able to get it up tomorrow morning I might end up being able to finish it up that early.

bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64

Users who are viewing this thread

Back