• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking to do an avenger rp

SilverInu

Stories have reached far and wide about the Avengers and their role in saving the world multiple times. Over time things have become peaceful with some of there enemies out of the way. Though there is a small ragtag group of young adults that have been popping up on S.H.I.R.L.D.’s radar to the annoyance of Director Fury.
However it is clear this group is no ordinary group from the little bit of information that is gathered on them and their abilities. With so little known about this group it makes very hard to locate the base of operation and how many that this group has. Though shield has gotten close to finding this group they still manage to slip away like a ghost in the night.

With this new groups appearance the avengers and shield are on there toes waiting for them to pop up. Who wil this go will the new group who call themselves the black dragons become a threat or a members of the avengers or shield

you an rp one of the avengers or make your own character but the the black dragons will have about 8-10 members, but you can make a character(s) that are apart of shield or hydra

feel free to chat in her about more ideas

Last edited:
I'll throw my hat into this ring, sure. Count me interested.

The only question I have is what sort of area on the timeline you want this to be, because I imagine whether or not this takes place before Endgame or Infinity War or if you're not even using Movie timelines. I'm personally a fan of both films and comics so it makes no difference to me, I'm led to assume movies, but correct me if I'm wrong.

im not sure if it will take place before or after those two movies but my plan was to have some of the character to be based off some of the characters from shield and avenger. if it takes place after infentity war then both tony and black widow are gone but i would like other inpot in to this too. so hopefuly this will get more prople interested

im not sure if it will take place before or after those two movies but my plan was to have some of the character to be based off some of the characters from shield and avenger. if it takes place after infentity war then both tony and black widow are gone but i would like other inpot in to this too. so hopefuly this will get more prople interested
Alright, well depending on whichever timeline your planning on going with will definitely affect my character choice. If it's pre-infinity war or Endgame and we're not taking Ragnarok into account I'd like to play Bruce Banner but if more people want to do post Endgame I'll probably go with some kind of OC. As I said before I'm willing to go with the majority and I do hope that more people show some interest because I've always had fun in Avengers RPs in the past.

You know I'm interested, just gotta figure out my character's backstory in further detail/powers aside from Dream Walking & Astral Projection/Aura Reading.

I had an idea for something a while ago for another RP where an OC villain I made created a gauntlet of games, like a minotaurs maze, a survival type thing where they get attacked by a horde of enemies, and forced the heroes to play, but that rp died before that could happen.

Like I recommend everyone prior feel free to discuss your characters or possible characters you might want to reserve for when the sign-up sheet is created and feel free to plot

Not entirely sure what I want to go for when it comes to an OC but I'm always a sucker for animal/shapeshifting powers so just a heads up on that, but I'm not leaning towards anything incredibly specific yet. I'll certainly let everyone know when I think of anything that I can say for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back