• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking to do a Stranger Things Roleplay

rinne012

Hello all! I’m Rinne! It’s lovely to meet you! Let me tell you a bit about myself. I have been a roleplayer for a few years now. I write the discord limit twice over usually but this heavily depends on what I’m given. I care more about quality than quantity. I also like to write in the third person. I’m fairly active as well but I’m also very understanding on other people’s situations and the fact that they may not be able to post as frequently. So, with that out of the way, let me tell you a bit about why you’re here.

Back in 2019, I discovered a show titled, *Stranger Things.* After watching it, I immediately fell in love with the characters, the setting, the ideas, everything was just so amazing to me. It has actually become my favorite show.

Around the time Season 4 came out, I have been working on a plot that takes place in this setting and I would love to play it with someone. For this plot, I was hoping for this to be an OCxCanon with the hopes that you’d be able to play Eleven. (Can easily be convinced to double, just please come with a detailed character) Now, just to be clear, every character will be at least 18 and for this plot, the characters will eventually become 21 and older.

Eleven has become my favorite character ever. Her story, her character arc, everything about it was so intriguing. The conflict that she had to go through. A journey of understanding oneself. Trying to find your true purpose in the world. It was all just so fascinating to me. I’ve created a character specifically designed for her. Every single choice that has went into the OC it was with Eleven in mind. I will also be providing short stories for the OC throughout the roleplay so you can learn about him better. If you think you’d be interested, if you have any questions, issues, or concerns just send me a dm! I’d love to hear from you. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back