• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for...

Yuel

Knight of Tentacles
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, hello. I'm going to put a list here of games I'm interested in playing, so if you want to read... feel free. If you want to GM any of them, remember to give me a call.

- 13th Age

- D&D 5e

- FU

- Fate

- Risus

- Grancrest RPG

- Ryuutama

- OVA

- Besm 3e (not so much)

and others...

V5i4ZkX.png

2 questions:

1) What is Thirteenth Age?

2) Why don't you just follow the dice rollplay forum so you get alerted to threads when they pop up recruiting?

Fair point... If I had time, I would be open to running something, but this semester is loaded for me. Some edition of DnD, IronClaw, or maybe Unknown Armies are my usual fairs.

I don't know those systems, as I don't like Realistic games very much.

IronClaw is about medieval fantasy with anthropomorphic animals who might have magic, luck manipulation, or ki based martial arts. Unknown Armies is about the modern world, and a secret power struggle between the mages who actually have the powers to change things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back