• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Wars of the Star variety

KyloGlenn

either born in hell or heaven sent
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Disney owns everything, including me through proxy. Star Wars has me by the neck again. Kenobi was all I needed. Not to mention, it's summer time. Too hot to leave my house, so when I'm not working or playing Dead By Daylight like it's my second job, I'm looking to write.

• To start, my name is Arabella. I'm 25. My pronouns are she/her. I have a full-time job and I'm still in college at my big age. I have a husband and four beautiful pet children. My timezone is PT, not that it matters much. When I'm up, I'm up. When I'm on, I'm on. When I reply, I reply. Onwards.

- 18+, please. I love mature/darker themes. I say bad words. So it goes.

- Third person, decent grammar. I like 3+ paragraph posts, ideally my partner would like the same.

- You can expect 1-3 posts a week from me, maybe more, really depends on how life is going. I'm really laid back, I don't expect any more or even the same amount of replies from my writing partner. Whenever you feel like posting and hopefully some OOC messaging is perfectly fine with me.

- I roleplay strictly onsite, in threads. I don't do discord and I don't roleplay in PMs. It's just easier on my brain.

- I exclusively double. OC x Canon is my thing. I don't do Canon x Canon or OC x OC, with some very rare and particular exceptions.

- Romance is a must for me. I know it's not for everyone, hence why I'm mentioning it. But I love other relationships and focusing on plot, I just need a little love on the side.

- Please don't reply to this thread with "wanna rp?" or anything along those lines. Please PM me with what you're looking for or any ideas you have! (Also with the password, which is to simply tell me what your favorite summer pastime is. This is to tell me you read all of this. Trust me, I can tell when someone hasn't.)

- Just some additional notes. I'm LGBTQ+ friendly, feel free to bring any characters (and yourself) to the table. Also, I'm ghost friendly. I understand that things happen and sometimes the vibe isn't there, no stress to give me an explanation or anything of the sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back