• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

buffy

Hello there my name is Buffy! I'm a semi-literate roleplayer, artist, and comic writer. As mentioned I'm looking for The Amazing Digital Circus roleplay partners :>

I'm willing to write doubles, canon x Canon, oc x oc and oc x Canon! Whatever floats your boat. I typically write fluff/romances with lots of interesting and funny shenanigans mashed in between.

Plots:

1.Rogue Ai
Another ai besides Caine? Uh-oh. And it appears this one was supposed to be scrapped by the devs, but somehow managed to survive the deletion! Now he's out for sweet revenge. What changes is he making to the circus??

2. Soulmate/Past Au
Y/C and my character have been having flashbacks ever since they started spending time together in the circus. Did they know each other in their past lives?

3. Abstraction
Oh no! Characters have been abstracting left and right lately. Who's going next?

There's plenty more! And I'm glad to write multiple in one rp.

Characters I'm Good At playing:

Zooble
Caine
Pomni
Kinger

Characters I'm looking for:

Jax
OCs

DM me if interested! I can message you here or send you to my discord :>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back