• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Storyteller (Solo or Party)

Arynne

Salmon of Doubt
Looking for someone willing and able to ST a game from oWoD, Scion, Exalted 2.5 or Exalted/WoD crossover. I would be happy to play solo or as part of a group, I just want to play in these settings again.

Are you still looking for an Exalted game? I have an idea for a Sidereal game that I'd like to try using the 2.5 rules.

I have a solo Sidereal game that I've run before that you might enjoy. I'm at work and away from my computer and my notes, but I can get you some details on the morning when I'm off.

I'll be setting up a OOC thread with the character creating details probably on Sunday when I get up; working graveyard has it's downsides.

Basically you are an Established Exalt from Dreams of the First Age, starting at Essence 4 before adding in any bonus points. I am also adding in that you start with one complete Celestial Martial Art for free, do you can get some of the Sidereal styles right away.

Any quick questions for me before I set up the threads?

For some reason the site didn't notify me of this post...sigh.

So is this a First Age game or a Time of Tumult game? And are there any requirements for faction, character history, etc?

No worries. It happens.

This game is set just after the Scarlet Empress has returned and everyone is running around crazy trying to find out where she had gone while she was away. Civil war in the Realm is a very real possibility, and the Fivescore Fellowship is working overtime trying to keep open war from breaking out.

There is no restriction on faction or background, other than the fact that you've been Exalted for a few hundred years and are no longer a fresh faced newbie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back