• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

YanderGay

[BIC] ☆☆☆☆☆Do not comment unless you are interested. Your comment will be deleted even if its funny. Im sorry I only want interested people to comment ☆☆☆☆

[BIC] Roles I will be playing
[C] Aura
[C] Auras parents
[C] Vivian/Mother
[C] The Riolu (eventually Auras first pokemon)
[C] White/Hilda (if she shows up)
[C] Other minor characters

[BIC] Roles you will be playing
[C] N
[C] Ghetsis
[C] N's pokemon that you get to chose
[C] Minor other characters

[IC]Hello Hello I'm here with a kinda unfinished plot lmao. But its what I'm in the mood for. I am looking for someone to roleplay as N as I use my oc again. I'm looking for someone who can contribute some ideas to the plot. ♡♡And someone who is advanced literate to novella. I'm sorry semi lit people and others. I like to write a lot and I need someone who can write a lot too. Who won't run away when I send a two part starter because I go over the character limit constantly♡♡ Anyway my rules are below and my plot follows ty! Please read the rules before messaging me.

[BIC] Da Rules

[C] 1. You must be literate to advance literate roleplayers to rp with me. I'm not talking about grammar or punctuation. What's important to me is the length and thought put into a response. Something I can easily give a just as well thought out reply. Please do not use **

[BIC] 2. ☆☆☆☆DISCUSS YOUR TRIGGERS WITH ME IMMEDIATELY ☆☆☆☆☆☆ This is very important as I prefer darker themes in my roleplays. I do not want to unknowingly trigger you. So please please tell me if I need to avoid certain topics. I will understand, I promise.

[BIC] 3. Kind of coming off of number 2. Know that I do use darker themes. I like sad roleplays with twists and turns. If you only want happy roleplays, I am not the partner you're looking for. I'm sorry.

[BIC] 4. Contribute to the roleplay. I do not like having complete control over the rp. Do something unexpected! Don't let me do it all. If I'm the only one contributing to the plot I'd rather just write a story. Roleplay is a joined effort. It is what makes it fun. Add ideas to make a bomb go off idk. Kill my character to go ahead! Do it! Don't be afraid!

[C]5. Please be somewhat active. You don't have to reply every minute or even day. But let me know if you're going to disappear.

[C] 6. Also, do not spam me! If you ask me every 5 minutes where I am I will not respond as I hate that. Sets off major anxiety

[C] 7. Enjoy our roleplays!

A long time ago N was abandoned in the woods by parents who didn't want him because he was born with the ability to talk to pokemon. He was taken in by a female Lucario by the name of Vivian but is usually known as Mother. Mother has a son, Riolu who had a bad past experience with a really bad human so he does not trust humans and is almost hateful towards N. Keeps his distance saying things like i'll never accept you as my sibling and avoids N whenever possible. Still he is loved dearly by mother and life is happy.

5 years later a young girl is found waiting at the same rest stop N was left at. She is scared and still believes her parents will come back and does not want to leave thinking that they will miss her if she leaves. N hears some human crying and decides to go investigate. Mother and the young Riolu follow. Aura immediately becomes attached to this human boy who seems to be able to talk with the pokemon that are always around him. It takes a lot of convincing but Aura is slowly convinced to follow this strange boy and Mother. She soon meets Riolu who again says that he will never accept either humans. N then agrees to be Aura's sibling. Even though Aura stays with the three(or four if N has a pokemon) She still returns to the rest stop every day believing her parents will come back

Another five years pass and N and Aura are !2 and 10 years old. Aura has been studying under a strong Psychic pokemon. She has developed the power to predict the future and she is starting to be able to read minds. Of course they're not super strong and she can only see glimpses. Her mind reading is much more advanced.

A tragic event takes place and I can't spoil it because i want it to be a surprise

She one day sees a small glimpse of a green haired male sitting at the rest stop. Aura thinks he resembles N so she runs to him and tells him about her vision. She asks him to come with her. Aura is also followed by the Riolu now known as Riley. They got really close over the years and Riley decided to be her first pokemon. She convinces N and co to come to the rest stop and indeed there is a green haired male

He introduces himself as Ghetsis and seems very interested in both children. He believes that both of them are the heroes of prophecy. He offers that the children come live with him and he will raise them as his own. But both children have a life in the wild. They are happy in it. They aren't too easily convinced but ghetsis being the ultimate manipulator convinces them to come and N Aura and pokemon come with him. Aura's mind reading powers have not developed enough to see that he means to use them.

Ghetsis is happy to learn that both children have abilities. N’s are much stronger than Auras so N is the favourite child. Whenever either child does not improve as fast as Ghetsis would like they are punished severely either beaten or verbally abused. Aura has more trouble with her abilities so she gets it more often than not. But still Aura always tries her best as she sees Ghetsis as a father figure and wants to be an equal to N in his eyes. She wants him to acknowledge her as his daughter more often.

As Aura and N grow older they start to realize that they are not actual siblings. For some reason this brings them closer; they are now young adults. Ghetsis has chosen N to be King and help him carry out the mission to free all pokemon. As they have both matured their powers have grown very strong. Aura has a vision of N becoming the hero of legends and she runs to tell him. She did not see herself next to Nso she begs him not to tell ghetsis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back