Looking for Looking for someone to just talk to. I'm bored

Not too big on coffee. The smell is nice I just don’t like the flavor. I would sit on a coffee shop SOLEY to steal the smell and draw but never buy the actual product

I actually hated the taste of coffee a while ago. Couldn't stand it, really, but I eased into it with sugary Caffè latte and just adding a lot of milk in general. Now I drink black coffee a lot as well, though I still add milk whenever I get my hands on some.

Still can't drink coffee without even a bit of sugar though. No gracias.

I heard ice coffee. I love love love ice coffee. I've finally learned how to make it at home so ah ice coffee my beloved at anytime, yes please. I've been also learning how to make a traditional drink from my culture called uzvar. Usually my grandma makes it during our second Christmas but I've been wanting to make it for her just cause she deserves it. Usually it's served cold. So it's a good treat. I've been successful so far, but I haven't gotten it to a standard she'd like so that's what I've been trying to fix XD.

Also I just noticed there's a bunch of newcomers in this little squad! Hi there! Welcome! Everyone is welcome here anytime! 🧡. I'm glad you all decided to join us!

So, you like iced coffee? Name every type of bean.

Jokes aside, coffee's not for everyone. I'll always recommend tea and similar brews as an alternative, and religion is as good of a reason as any not to drink it. It's just a good pick-me-up whenever I need a bit extra energy to get through the day.

Yes yes that's totally valid!

I don't drink it often due to one semester I was basically living off of ice-coffee, and it was just not a good time. So I try to only have it as a treat at most once or twice a week.

I usually only have coffee when having breakfast in the morning only. Sometimes when out and about whilst feeling weak. I use just 2 sweeteners and 1 teaspoon or 2 with plenty of milk. I can't drink tea (the typical british kind here anyways) or coffee without milk. It simply must have it for me!

Hiya! I was just bored so I wanted to pop in and see what this was all about. Doesn't seem like this thread was opened in a while though. Everyone alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back