• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

viragos0uls

hello everyone!

I'm layla, she/her, I'm 17 (18 in a few months) so please be 16+ :) . I roleplay solely on discord. I'm also in AEST if that makes a difference.

Some fandoms I like are marvel/dc, the walking dead, peaky blinders (!!), black sails, pirates of the Caribbean and game of thrones. Obv not a full list, so feel free to ask for others.

I like pretty much every genre, just not a massive fan of sci-fi, although I am open to it if an idea catches my interest. I do prefer playing female characters but I'm more than happy to play more than one character and I'm never gonna dictate who your character is! I'd really prefer if it's a long term thing. Romance is a-okay with me, I love it, but I'm also very interested in other dynamics, such as family (completely sfw).

My post size varies, and I tend to match my partner but I prefer at least a paragraph or two (more is great too). Please no one-liners, I absolutely believe in writing as much as the story calls for at each response, sometimes that means a paragraph, sometimes it means three. Third-person only too, and I make an effort to have good grammar. Life always always always comes before roleplaying, and it's simply a hobby, so I'm never gonna be mad with reply times or anything.

I really love writing and I'd love to find some more partners! Hope to hear from you soon : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back