• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some to play family rp or MxM rp

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
Hello Everyone! I'm looking for someone to play a seme in an MxM to or a parent or a young child from 3-5 years old in a family rp! Also please be active and reply a few times each day of each week. If you will be gone or the rp doesn't interest you anymore please don't just leave let me know, I promise I don't bite! :)

MxM Pairings

(Intellect is what I prefer to play)

Good Boy X Bad Boy

Victim X Kidnapper

Student X Teacher

Human Werewolf

Human Vampire

Victim Serial Killer

(If you are interested in the family rp let me know what role you'd like to play the adult or the child 3-5 and I'd play the other role...note that whether I'm the child role or you are it will be winter time the child will be 3-5 searching for warmth in a snow storm and the adult will either find the child while driving home from work or on her porch or in her driveway or something like that...)

Please pm me or reply to this thread if interested! :) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back