• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some soukoku (always open)

amva

ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"
Hello!

I'm back at looking for similar minded people to do a soukoku roleplay with. I am way more proficient at playing Chuuya than Dazai, but I can play either if necessary! These characters and their dynamic, that antagonism so bizarrely mixed with blind trust, that hate that somehow always ends up with them saving each other. It's brilliant, simply brilliant. Both characters have a real special place in my heart (I doubt I've ever loved a fictional character as I love Chuuya), but their relationship is on another level of fascinating.

I am okay with doing fluff, angst, humor, intrigue, slice-of-life. Intricate plots are life, and I don't mind doing AU, BEAST or canon during any era. BSD is such an easy fandom to come up with plots for! I am also okay with doubling and adding shin soukoku to the mix!

I write third person, past tense, between 700 to 1.3k words usually. I'm not the best for rapid-fire as I have a lot going on in my life but I would reply a few times a week. I'm very patient though, so I don't mind if my partner takes their time to reply too. I am 21+ so I would prefer my partner to be at least 18+.

I'm very friendly and love ooc chatting! My preference to roleplay is discord then email then PMs.

If you are interested you can PM me!!

Hoping to hear from someone!!

Last edited:
Hello!

I'm back at looking for similar minded people to do a soukoku roleplay with. I am way more proficient at playing Chuuya than Dazai, but I can play either if necessary! These characters and their dynamic, that antagonism so bizarrely mixed with blind trust, that hate that somehow always ends up with them saving each other. It's brilliant, simply brilliant. Both characters have a real special place in my heart (I doubt I've ever loved a fictional character as I love Chuuya), but their relationship is on another level of fascinating.

I am okay with doing fluff, angst, humor, intrigue, slice-of-life. Intricate plots are life, and I don't mind doing AU, BEAST or canon during any era. BSD is such an easy fandom to come up with plots for! I am also okay with doubling and adding shin soukoku to the mix!

I write third person, past tense, between 700 to 1.3k words usually. I'm not the best for rapid-fire as I have a lot going on in my life but I would reply a few times a week. I'm very patient though, so I don't mind if my partner takes their time to reply too. I am 21+ so I would prefer my partner to be at least 18+.

I'm very friendly and love ooc chatting! My preference to roleplay is discord then email then PMs.

If you are interested you can PM me!!

Hoping to hear from someone!!
Hello, I would like to write soukoku roleplay with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back