• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some players!

stepherz345

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Steph or you may call me Stepherz! I have a couple of great role-plays going on right now, but I'm looking to add a couple more! Before I list the topics I will list some brief rules.​

1) Some basic and obvious rules: Proper spelling, grammar, and third person view only. I've tired first person view and it just feels odd.

2) A minimum of one paragraph post. Other than that go crazy and write eight paragraphs or a novel. Essentially I will try to match you.

3) Romance is STRONGLY encouraged but not required. I'm a hopeless romantic. I am most familiar with MxF and feel most comfortable with the pairing. However I may be open to trying MxM or FxF. I'm not a big fan of dark themes but might be willing to try it depending on the idea. I'm more into adventure, action, romance, and saving the day!

4) I like to double and usually require it, depending on the role-play. Unless we talk about it but doubling tends to keep things fair and I think it adds a fun element to the role-play.

5) I only RP over PM. Easier to keep track of. I will try to respond every 2-3 days. If you haven't heard from me in a week please feel free to send me a reminder. If there's something you don't like, want to change, or have an idea please feel free to tell me. I love working together to come up with ideas. I'm pretty open minded! Also if you don't want to role-play anymore I would prefer if you told me, but if you don't that's fine too.

That's the end of the rules! Now the topics.
Bold=Role I want to play
Italicized=Role I want you to play
*=Craving
Fruits Basket*****
Tohru xYuki
OC x OC

I have a plot I've been dying to do! Tohru learns out about the curse and figures out that in order to break the curse all the cursed members of the Sohma clan must find their soul mates and share true love's kiss. Tohru entrusts her friend (Your OC) to help her play match maker. Of course Akito finds out of the plans and tries to stop them.

Pikmin*****
OCxOC

This plot is after the first Pikmin game and it's long so bear with me. Captain Olimar returns from Planet 404 and is reigned a hero. The government promotes him to Chief Operator of the Planetary Exploration branch. Olimar forms a great team and Hocotate is in a golden age. Eventually Olimar finds out that the government is corrupted and plans to use Pikmin and other creatures to wage war on other plants. Olimar is murdered but his team manages to steal a space ship and return to Planet 404 in order to safe the Pikmin and prepare for battle with the Hocotate government.

Dragon Age****
OC x Alistair
OC x Fenris
OC x Andres
OC x Blackwall
OC x Cullen
OC x Solas
OC x Josephine
OC x Dorian
OC x OC

Persona (3-5)****
Chihiro x Junpei (Would love you forever if this happened)
Chihiro X Akihiko
Chihiro X Shinjiro
Fuuka X Junpei
Joker x Fuuka
Chie x Youske
Joker x Rise or Joker x Rise
Naoto x Kanji
Ann x Ryuji
Haru x Joker or Joker x Haru

Fire Emblem Fates and Awakening****
Corrin x Kaden
Corrin x Silas
Corrin x Kaze
Corrin x Shura
Corrin x Ryoma
Corrin x Laslow
Corrin x Xander
Robin x Chrom
Robin x Stahl
Robin x Fredrick
Robin x Kellam
Robin x Lon'qu

Pokemon****
OC x OC

Inuyasha ***
*Doesn't necessarily have to be Inuyasha and finding the Jewel, but I like the idea of going back to Feudal Japan.
OC x Sesshomaru
OC x Koga

OC x OC

Digimon***
I like the idea of coming up with our own Digidestined group otherwise no big deal if that's too much!
OC x Joe
OC x Matt
OC x Takato
OC x Henry

Disney University***

OUAT***
OC x OC (I love the show but would like to come up with our own characters)

Harvest Moon/Rune Factory***

Zombie Apocalypse*
Stranded on a deserted island*

That is all I can currently think of. Feel free to make suggestions as well! You're more than welcome to shoot me a PM or say something on here! I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Last edited:
stepherz345 stepherz345

Hiya! M'name's Deku! I love the MxM genre and would hope you'd be willing to try something with me..? You seem really cool and I'd love to come up with something with you.

That Disney university rp sounds really interesting; any characters you have in mind for this setting ?

Friendly bump! Still would love someone to role-play Persona with me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back