• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Some New Partners (mxf, fxf and mxm) UPDATED 7/20

Sirius1023

Wordsmith and Guacamole Enthusiast
UPDATED 7/27/16

Alright, since some of my interests have changed since the last time I set one of these up, I decided it was time to give it another go with a more updated list. Here's hoping I can make as cohesive a list as possible!

• I began RPing in 2008 on a website called Mweor, which I have since lost interest in. I quit the site in 2014 and relocated over here after RPing over only e-mail from the summer of 2014 to fall 2015.

• I will give you anywhere from 2-20 paragraphs. Expect lengthy starters and post-matching throughout the RP.

• I can play both male and female characters, though, as I am a female, my female characters are much more developed.

• I don't care if we do MxF, MxM, or FxF. I am most familiar with MxF. If you have a character outside of the gender binary, feel free to use them.

• I prefer to RP over personal messages.

• Please chat with me OOC! I love chatting and making friends.

• I will tell you at least a few days in advance if I am not going to be able to reply, unless something suddenly comes up. Because we all have lives, if I don't respond right away, please give me at least a day or two before you send me a reminder.

• I write in first person.

This will be updated

frequently.

Please post here if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I am interested in RPing with you! Here is some stuff about me.

My average length is about 3 solid paragraphs, going over that when I feel inspired . If you want a writing sample I can link one of my other active RPs for you. I normally write in third person past tense, however I will write in first in order to match you. I also normally play men so that works out well since you want to be a girl! I can get out at least one post a day most of the time however I may or may not be able to on Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays since I work on those days. Most of the time I can still get one in late in the day even if I work (I'm in EST by the way). I communicate a lot with my partners, telling them when I'm going to be gone, if I want out of the Rp, brainstorming, general chatting, etc etc. I don't really like any bands or anything since I'm more of a musical person, currently Hamilton and Hunchback of Notre Dam (the stage version) are my obsessions though. I adore making characters and worlds, sometimes I enjoy the planning and plotting more than actually writing haha! As for constructive criticism.... I think I can handle it. As long as we are both polite with the issues we see in each others characters/writing I shouldn't have a problem (not saying I am a fabulous writer though, just one who tries).

If all of that is acceptable to you, here are what I am interested in. I bolded my preferred role.

• Supernatural x Human- We can discuss specifics in PM. But as long as it's not aliens, I'm happy as long as I'm not the human in the relationship.
  • Runaway experiment x Human
  • Maybe Ghost x living
  • Maybe Artificial Intelligence x human
  • Serial Killer x partner- I have never done anything like this so it interests me.

As you can tell I like to be the monster in my Rps, even if that monster is only a monster in the mind. I really don't like futuristic settings so modern or medieval... please! PM me or message me with your answer :)

SerenaStark said:
Would you be able to rp as Howard Stark from the marvel world?
I honestly don't know enough about Howard Stark to write as him, unfortunately.

I could maybe give Tony a shot, but (and for refencce to others as well) I'm more partial to the following:

Matt Murdock (Daredevil)

Steve Rogers (Captain America)

Frank Castle (The Punisher)

Natasha Romanov (Black Widow)

Scott Summers (Cyclops)

Johnny Storm (The Human Torch)

If we're talking cinematic universe (I forgot how old he is in the comics), Tony is a little older than the age range I've ever written in.

I'd LOVE to try deaf x hearing! That sounds amazing(SWITCHED AT BIRTH FLASHBACKS)!

Set It Off is by far my favorite band.

hi there!! super interested in your serial killer x partner idea!! i have a serial killer oc. she's a girl, though, if that's chill!!

Hey doing you mind doing the Young parent(me) x roughly same age babysitter(you), but instead of an actual parent my character is the stressed out older sister of the child? Their father died or something (details can be worked out later).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back