• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some Miraculous!

nimbuscrying

sick, depressed, two inches from kms
Hey! My name is nimbus, im turning 19 very soon, and I'm VERY interested in doing adrienette/ladychat rp!

The main jist of it is that the two are nearing the end of their highschool careers, and some how their miraculous' haven't been grabbed by hawkmoth, nor have they found out who hawkmoth is, NOR who each other is. this leads them to being around 18 for the sake of Plot Purposes.

Yadda yadda, hawkmoth is getting frustrated because he WANTS those damn gems, and our heroes are getting beaten an inch within their lives regularly leading to them being very tired. Mistakes happen, we get the reveal between the two of them some how, and badda bing badda boom, romance and we either go off site for the wink wink or we stay on site for some very sappy soft romance while our two navigate how to interact with each other due to their new found Understanding

Because I am legal in the country of America, I would prefer if all of my rp partners are 17/18 for SFW rp, for potential gore warnings
18~20 something for off site.

Someother preferences ;

Id like to play mari! BUT i can play Adrien

Multi para, semi to adv lit! I like to write and my starter for this is rather long. I want this to be GOOD ANGST FOLKS

Im open to dms and other ideas! Dont be shy <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back