• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RPers - Modern Romance

StarPrincessVal

Princess of the Stars
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello and thanks for checking out my thread! :) I'm currently looking for RP partners. I am only interested in OC's and I would like to try a modern setting with bits of romance. I'd be open to modern with hints of fantasy or sci-fi, but I'm currently in multiple fantasy settings and would like to branch out.

About me:
I'm relatively new to this style of RPing and am trying to broaden my horizons and gain experience.
I am semi literate, but in conversations I tend to post shorter replies. I'm not picky about how long your posts are, just give me something to work with.
I write in third person and prefer you do the same, but I'm indifferent to what tense you use. I use present generally.
I typically play F, but I'm not opposed to playing M if it fits the story. I don't care what you play.
Please only message me if you are +18.

If this sounds up your ally PM me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back