• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partners

Skylord Nexus

Dabbler in the Dark Arts
As the thread title may suggest, I'm looking for someone to RP with, bet you didn't see that coming did ya? What a curveball!

Bad comedy aside, there are two different RP settings which have had an itching to do so if anyone's interested, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it. Now if you'd be so kind as to direct your sight downwards I'll provide you with a description of what the settings are, and what ideas I have for them. Also, 18+ only please.

Supervillain RP:
My two idea's for a villain RP are as follows:
(Bold represents the character I would most like to play)

1. Muse A is an initiate hero looking to right wrong and do whatever else plucky young hero wannabe's want to do. They eventually meet Muse B, an infamous villain who has already been caught and is serving his time in villain jail. Over time both Muses get to know each other a little bit and both get a glimpse of the other's motivation. Eventually, Muse B escapes and due in the course of the ensuing fight Muse A get's accused of working with them (We can discuss why that is) and now has little choice but to join Muse B as they return to their evil schemes, either deciding to screw it and embrace the role that's been forced upon them or trying to redeem Muse B.

2. Admittedly this one is quite similar to number 1. So Muse A is a reasonably successful supervillain and Muse B is someone who looks up to them for whatever reason. They eventually track Muse A to their lair and after a lot of convincing Muse B becomes their apprentice of sorts and they go around doing evil shenanigans.

Pokemon:
The second setting I want to do is about everyone's favourite game where you capture animals and force them to fight for your entertainment, that's right! It's Pokemon!
This would be slightly different from the type of RP previously mention in that it's more D&D like. What I mean by this is that I'll act as a DM of sorts and dump your character into a pokemon region of my own making and let you run wild. Obviously, there's a lot of stuff you'd probably want to know about this, so if you have any questions about the region or what I have planned then feel free to ask!

All that's left to say now is Thanks for taking the time to read! Here, have a cookie!
2DLJ.gif

Last edited:
The Supervillain idea is interesting but sadly my OC doesn't really fit into it.(I'm talking about #1) I don't make OC on the spot either.

We can do a close 'resemblance' to that idea! Just a little bit of tweaking for our muses. Or actually...perhaps the idea can work actually.

I don't see my muse as a villain because they're have a lot of compassion for others but if those two ideas are the only thing you're craving for. I don't have other choices! XD If your open to make our own plot together that would be fantastic. Message/comment to me if your interested.

I'm sorry about spamming your thread, but I couldn't help myself... I just hope The Sovereign lasts more than a single page this time... Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back