• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partners!

Xafin

Hi y'all, you can call me Xaf. I'm new to RPN and have absolutely zero 1x1 partners, and I'm trying to fix that!

Some stuff about me:
- 20 years old
- Uses they/them pronouns
- On the east coast of the United States
- Lots of social and general anxiety
- A pretty busy schedule, so I probably won't be churning out massive paragraphs multiple times a day, especially while I'm in class. I'll do my best!
- Big fan of supernatural and fantasy roleplays, especially modern fantasy.
- Usually only plays female and gender nonconforming characters, but am willing to try to play male characters as long as you're okay with a little bit of fumbling!

I don't really have any specific fandoms or plots, just a few plot bunnies. I'm totally willing to flesh out said mini plots and/or go off completely wild side tangents.

Plot bunnies (will be updated as I think of more)
- Two witches who live in a big city and own their own witchy shops. They are rivals and act as such, but are secretly crushing on each other. One of the witches is actively flirting with the other, but the flirted with witch is totally oblivious.
- A werewolf and a vampire have fallen in love with each other, much to the consternation of their family. Serious Romeo and Juliet vibes, with less death.
- A human and fae romance. Bonus points if the fae can't enter the human's home city because of all the iron of the modern age.
- Really, anything you can think of. I'm not picky.

Feel free to respond to this post or PM me. I don't really know how this site works so forgive any confusion or fumbling! Thanks for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back