• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partners

Auren

7th Level Procrastinator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heylo Lovelies!! Looking to find rp partners again. Things finally settled down this year to where I want to get back into having a few consistent roleplays. Please be 18+ if you want to rp with me. I'm just at an age where I'm not comfortable doing stories with minors v__v ( and yes, this is a repost of an old thread )

What I'm looking for:
  • Decent Replies
    • I don't mind how MUCH you write, so long as it progresses the story. I always prefer more over less, but I know some days you just need to get those quick dialogue posts in.
    • I prefer more over less. Please make one-liners a last resort. I'm likely to lose interest if I give you a paragraph or two, and you respond with one-liners on a repeated basis. I understand sometimes it happens, but it can be really hard to respond to just one sentence.
    • Basic grammar ( duh haha ). Basically, if I don't understand what you wrote, I'm not going to be able to reply. I'm not perfect at grammar, and I'm certainly out of touch with it since my hiatus on writing seriously since college. I just want to be able to understand and get into the groove of the story.
    • I don't need purple prose. So while the curtains are a fascinating topic to go into depth describing, I'm not quite interested in them if they serve no purpose to progress plot or character development.
  • Plots are Conversations
    • I love to discuss plot and build a story together. I'm always open to changing how things are going, and I really enjoy when we have a task to work towards.
    • I would prefer a separate OOC conversation so it doesn't convolute the RP.
  • Romance is the side dish, not the main course
    • I love romance, almost hope for it in every story, but it is by no means the main story/plot. I like things to develop over time, even if the protagonists both have crushes or one-sided crushes. But I'd like other things in the plot to drive the story that's not just the relationship between two characters.
  • Nothing Fancy required
    • You dont have to do a faceplate ( or image of your character) unless you want to. You also don't have to provide a character sheet unless you would like to. I don't usually do them these days myself, but I am willing to make one if my partner prefers them. I also will not be decorating my post. I used to care more for looks, but I find the coding tedious when I just want to RP. xD
  • Thread or PM?
    • Both are okay, but I definitely prefer PM.
  • Gender Preference / Roles
    • I prefer to play females roles, but I will do male roles as well. Usually, I double up if I need to play a male. M/M or M/F is preferred for pairings. I can play however many roles the story needs to progress and be interesting. I just ask that my partner take a fair share of roles as well, as needed.
  • Ditch Friendly
    • I'd prefer you'd tell me if you lost interest, but if you ghost on me, I won't chase you down about it. Sometimes things happen and we just lose interest in things. It's life.
  • I draw sometimes
    • If i like our stories a lot, I might draw our characters. Let me know if you're not okay with this. Its usually just random doodles between trades/commissions.
  • Reply Frequency
    • I will always try to reply at least once a day, and I love if we get on a roll and have an hour or two of replies/stories with OOC in between. But if you can only reply once or twice a week or such, that's completely fine! I'm a no-pressure partner. Ideally I like to have multiple RPs with different people, so I will always have a way to feed my enjoyment of continuous story immersion.
  • Fandoms
    • I don't usually do fandoms. If I do, its more that we take an original twist to the tale or we play in the universe as our own characters.

Word Bank
Beauty and the Beast with a twist ·· Winter King ·· one night stand, but turns out to be more ·· right place, wrong time ·· werewolves ·· dragonshifter ·· beast and nonbeast ·· fantasy ·· steampunk ·· fairies ·· Gundam scifi ·· space(picky) ·· fantasy ·· paranormal investigators ·· witches ·· vampires ··

Plots
Vigilante x Thief King
Vague idea -
Vigilante goes around town and thwarting the thief king's plans in regards to his rule. He has taken over the eastern part of the city, and paid off most of the police there. So a vigilante takes justice in their own hands and tries to thwart the king's rule one mission at a time. Until she is caught and brought in front of the Thief King to see his judgment of her "crimes." ( old favorite of mine, and I prefer the vigilante role here >__< )

Demon x Angel ( modern setting )
Vague idea -
Demons and angels work at specific corporations run by the big guys. They aren't usually around humans, and the competition between both companies is high. Until there's a merger one day, and they have to work together on teams...

Devil x Reaper ( modern setting )
Vague idea - They both work in a business corporate building, maybe rivals in the scene? There would be business politics drama here.

Pairings / Vague
Vampire x Human
Arranged Marriage ( modern or victorian )
Circus of Curiosities
Scifi - Gundum - Military Inspired (academy based or in origin story )
Mad King x Arranged Bride ( political marriage ) *craving a bit*
Pirate x Pirate *craving*
Pirate x Siren *craving and have a mild idea for this one*

DM me if interested in anything above and we can discuss. :3

PS. If you just DM me with nothing saying of your own interests or what you want to do, I'm probably not going to respond.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back