• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hi! I'm looking for an RP partner, for mainly fandom-related RPs. These are my rules.

1. Must be literate. (i.e. no excessively bad spelling, must write in detail, etc, etc.) No one-liners, save when it's for drama.

2. No NSFW things. I MEAN THIS!

3. All ages accepted.

I don't use pictures at all, but you are free to use them.

Things to expect from me: Bad sleeping schedule, (I wake up in the middle of the night (usually 2 am) and go to sleep 2 pm.).

Faceclaims are fine.

Things I RP: Pokemon, any sort of mecha really, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Neon Genesis Evangelion.

The biggest thing I wanna RP is a pokemecha thing, as you see in the title. It's been in my head for a while.

Here is the list of RPs we can do:

Pokemecha:

A mysterious mecha is going around the Unova region, attacking Team Plasma's bases at any opportunity. Your OC meets in an encounter with the mecha while it is in the midst of destroying a Team Plasma base.

The Tale of the Demon and the Alien:

Strange occurrences have been happening at night. The sky glows green for only a second, then returns back to normal. The area around this event is plagued with strange occurrences for the next week, a rooster laying an egg, a male turning into a female, as to name a few. The more strange things happen in the underworld, however. Strange gleaming white ships come in and strange-white skinned people come out.

They look like elves, but the demons and other allies of the elves know better. They take all the inhabitants of the village they raid and load them into their ships, carrying them off to an uncertain fate. Their weapons are strange, shooting bolts of energy hotter than the hottest flame, and shells that can pierce through anything. Their ship's armor is impervious to even the strongest weapons the races of the world have to offer. Your OC is kidnapped by one of the aliens, and taken to their home planet, where you meet a member of their species who talks to you from time to time.

However, things are not all well here. A darkness lurks in the void of space, one that threatens to destroy both worlds. Together, you and the alien, come to fight this darkness back and save the galaxy.

Maybe

Any pairings are fine.

OCs are fine. Up to 2 people can join.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back