• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for RP partners! Fandom/ Fantasy

toxxix

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! I’m Tox, I’m a 23 F and am looking for new rp partners for any of the fandoms listed below!
Some things to know about me:
  • I have been roleplaying since 2012. I enjoy long replies and engaged banter! I won’t hit you with a novel of a reply, but I tend to type 3-4 paragraphs usually.
  • I prefer MXF pairings and play as F characters as that is what I’m most used to, and am open to canon and OC!
  • I’m usually active consistently, but I’ll always communicate if I have to be inactive for an amount of time.
Here are some fandoms I have been itching to have a great role play with:
  • Harry Potter
  • Percy Jackson
  • Twilight
  • Lord of Rings
  • Game of Thrones
  • Divergent
  • Attack on Titan
  • Demon Slayer
  • Jujitsu Kaisen
PM me if you’re interested!

*Edit*
Also love to do any fantasy style role plays, world building, adventure. I have a couple starting ideas already in mind so if that's interesting then let's talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back