• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for RP partner(s)

viska

The Whiska
A bit about me and my style.

I have been on RPN for over a year, and in that time have played in all kinds of Role plays.
I've done horror, romance, adventure, fandom and more.
These days I never post less then a full paragraph. 
Most of the time my posts are over a page long (size 11 font MS word)

While English is my second language, I consider my writing to be legible, even if the grammar/ punctuation can be less then perfect at times.
I also strive to post within 24 to 48 hours of receiving the notification that its my turn.
(RL issues sometimes slow me down)

Focusing more on emotion, my style can sometimes lack exposition when it comes to physical descriptions.
While established worlds such as in fandoms are much simpler, doing some world building is not out of my realm of possibility.
I enjoy creating OCs, though I lack the artistic skill to illustrate them.

I have been GM for 3 successful RPs (meaning they were several pages long and came to definitive endings.)
I can provide samples of my work.
I can also provide references from other GMs I have played with in the past.

While I am willing to branch out, but my favorite types of RPs are Romance, Fandom, and Fantasy. 

For additional information, please ask via PM.

what I am looking for.

I am open to new ideas, but what I am really looking for is a casual, friendly role play.
I like romance and fantasy settings best as it allows for a bit of magic thrown in.

I also enjoy being fantastical humanoids like a dragon girl, or an Angel , or fiery . (regular old humans are kinda boring sense i already am one.)
But it's not required.

I don't have a particular plot or character in mind so I am open to suggestions. 

I do have a few requirements of my partner(s) though.

These are gonna sound mean and critical, so I'm sorry in advance. 

1- you need to be nice.
I am not super easy to trigger, but once you upset me I just don't enjoy playing with that player anymore.
I am very nice and simply ask the same in return.

2-  Post length. 
a paragraph is 3 to 5 sentences. it's not asking too much, and it really hurts plot advancement to have one liners.

3- No special snowflakes.
In one on ones my tolerance is very high for this, but you can not become this god character who is untouchable and can resolve everything with some deus ex machina.

4- Commitment
I know RL stuff gets in the way, and I am not saying you have to post every day.
But please don't make me wait 2 weeks for a paragraph of filler.
Just let me know your gonna be busy.
And please tell me if you don't wanna play anymore so I can consider the RP dead and move on to a new one.

5-  Legible writing.
I am not going to call anyone out on spelling or grammar period. 
But I have to be able to read and understand what you are saying.
otherwise how in the world can I properly  respond?
A quick proof read is all I ask.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.
<3 Viska 

Hi.

So, wow, you seem...amazing. Really, kind of overwhelming. I'm interested in roleplaying with you though I wonder if I'm even worthy lol... 

Anyway, so I should point out I have a tendency to be critical and opinionated. And I don't intend to change that. If that doesn't turn off the possibility of us working together then do send me a PM! :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back