• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for rp partner (preferably fantasy but modern time is okay too)

RandomPerson44

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Julien (He/Him). I'm looking for long term rp parnet. I'm over 19 but I can write with basically anyone.

I apriciate longer replies but I understand that its not possible sometimes: just please don't make me run the story on my own. I'm open to plot twists, introducing another character etc.

I prefer to play as a male, I can try be someone else tho. Any pairing is okay (fxm, mxm or fxf).

I don't want any fandom rp.

I also can roleplay as different characters. I'm absolutely in love in world building and creating different cities, buildings etc.

English is not my first language so please forgive me if I make any mistakes. I tend to check if everything is all right but sometimes I will not catch my mistake.

Here are pairings I'm interested in the most:

-Prince x knight
-Prince x slave
-Criminal x Officer
- knight x knight
- Classmate x classmate
(Feel free to suggest something else)

For the tropes I enjoy writing slow-burns, enemies to lovers, childhood friends, hurt-comfort and forbbiden love.

I can't stand abuser x victim (I really hate that)

I'm also open to more mature themes like violence, trauma etc.

hi, i'd like to do a medieval fantasy RP with you if this is still open? we can talk more in DMs if you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back