• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for RP Partner! (Pokemon, Yokai, Etc.)

buffy

Heyo! My name is Buffy :) I'm looking for an rp partner for any of the following Fandoms.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Pokemon

Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss

Spider-Man AUs

So I'm A Spider, So What?

Ancient Magus Bride

Lucifer

And these subjects as well

Demons/Yokai

Gods and Goddesses

Werewolf/Monster AUs

Alien AUs

I'm fine with OC x OC and mixing up Canon x OC as well. I typically reply with at least a paragraph. Not a stickler with hard-core grammar but I do prefer a partner with coherent sentences :p

Some concepts I have--

1. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon! (Trainer x Pokemon)
You and your trainer have an otherworldly connection; it's no surprise that the two of you are unstoppable on the battle field! However, something seems missing in this life. In ancient times, certain pokemon were worshipped for their power. And though taboo in modern times, in the past humans and pokemon could be seen as equals. There are many implications that pokemon and humans even got married! How strange a concept, until now.

Following the main premise of Mystery Dungeon, the two of you are sent to another dimension. In this dimension, you find that you have been sent back in time! Your trainer is no longer human, but a pokemon. Will the two of you find your way home? Could this predictament bring the two of you further apart, or closer?

(<3 of course there's room for fun mix-ups. I like the idea of them both being pokemon, and being thrown into an "El Dorado" kind of scenario where these ancient peoples begin to worship them both like Egyptian Gods, haha. Or of course, there's also the scenario where the roles are flipped with your character no longer a pokemon, but a human. So many ideas!)

2. Yokai x Your OC (Male or Female)

An immortal yokai (Japanese demon) saves you from Death's door. As compensation, they make you their servant! The more time you spend at their temple, you begin to learn bits of their past. For example, how there's other powerful yokai part of the Chinese Zodiac, other demons trying to kill you, and how your so-called "master" royally pissed off the scariest of the bunch.

Forgot to mention, I won't do NSFW with anything Trainer x Pokemon, I'm mostly interested in fluff! I will however consider light NSFW if it is Trainer x Trainer or Poke x Poke.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

Are you still looking for a Sonic the Headgehog rp partner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back