• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ((Looking for rp partner! please read if you're interested)

xXMisfitzXx

The Ultimate dumbass
I've been looking around for a good idea to practice with. Since I'm a bit rusty with roleplaying. Here are a few ideas I find interest in.

°Beauty and the Beast type of rp//with OCS//
°Vampire princess x Werewolf prince
°Until dawn type of rp// between two people only, I'll tell you the basics in pm
°butler x fem!master
°M!teacher X fem!student

You may add some more if you'd wish. This is the basic character I would be using for most of these. If you're interested comment in the post ^-^ thank you!))((BTW, since I'm a bit rusty the most I'm able to do is 2-3 paragraphs. Im trying to improve so be a bit patient with me))

Name:Aileen Bartko
S/O: Bi
Height: 5'1
Weight:123
Body type: Thin
Eye color: Dark Green
Original hair color: Blond
Hair color (dyed) : Scarlett
Personality: Very stubborn, intellectual, curious, short tempered, overly dramatic, open minded, a very social person.
Likes: Reading, poetry, owls, summer nights, horror movies, studying on horror movie effects, the idea of a perfect match
Dislikes: Stupid jokes, mumbling, being mentally stressed, hot coco, a lot of sweets, and loud kids.
Bad habits: Scratching her arms when anxious, biting the skin off her lips, mumbling.
Good habits: Being a clean person and being very organize person

Ethnicity:half Polish half Russian
Economical status: Well off
Relationship Status: Single
Family Status: Both Parents alive
Educational Status: Finishing college off
Work status: Works as a library assistant
Living status: lives in a condo.

Hi there! I'd be very much interested in a vampire/werewolf royalty roleplay. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back