• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for rp partner (I prefer fantasy-style one but if you have good idea I'm down)

RandomPerson44

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So Im looking for rp partner. I'm open to your ideas, but here is what I like to write about and what is the style i prefer:

-I like long replies and advanced writing but when you feel like writing something shorter: do it, as long as I dont have to think about everything by myself.
-I love unexpected events: feel free to write some crazy plot twists or random happenings.
-DO NOT change my character;s appearance or traits. I'm okay with you 'controlling' my character but please dont change them.
-Im open to: mxm, fxm and fxf.
-Im bad at starting conversations so message me if you have some ideas you want to write.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back