• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π”©π”¬π”¬π”¨π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔯𝔬π”ͺπ”žπ”«π” π”’ π”―π”¬π”©π”’π”­π”©π”žπ”Ά

sheariel

the annoying one
hello, my name is elina and i am kind of new to roleplay. i want to start a one on one romance roleplay about the cliche bad boy, good girl type of beat. the characters would be of high-school age and would end up together. now, this is probably going to be a long rp so only reply if you're down. if you are interested, respond to me with your character and when you'd be able to start! have a good day <3

hello, my name is elina and i am kind of new to roleplay. i want to start a one on one romance roleplay about the cliche bad boy, good girl type of beat. the characters would be of high-school age and would end up together. now, this is probably going to be a long rp so only reply if you're down. if you are interested, respond to me with your character and when you'd be able to start! have a good day <3
Nice. I am interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back