• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for roleplay partners

BeanieJean_62

what I look for in a roleplay: I really like action and fantasy. Super powers, super natural entities, anything like that I love. I enjoy some violence and trauma mixed in. Romance to spice things up.
Dislikes: Super crazy romance (please keep it in the PG-14 range ya know.) Strong or unnecessary language.
What I can bring in a roleplay: I'm good at creating back stories, good at playing multiple people, acting as a crazy and/or insane person. Basically, I have a wide range of characters that I'm good at and willing to play.
I have a style I'm used to, example- person's name: what the are saying *thoughts and actions*
I am however willing to experiment.

what I look for in a roleplay: I really like action and fantasy. Super powers, super natural entities, anything like that I love. I enjoy some violence and trauma mixed in. Romance to spice things up.
Dislikes: Super crazy romance (please keep it in the PG-14 range ya know.) Strong or unnecessary language.
What I can bring in a roleplay: I'm good at creating back stories, good at playing multiple people, acting as a crazy and/or insane person. Basically, I have a wide range of characters that I'm good at and willing to play.
I have a style I'm used to, example- person's name: what the are saying *thoughts and actions*
I am however willing to experiment.

I would be interested in playing with you if you're still interested in a partner, I think we could make a interesting story together given our shared interests

Users who are viewing this thread

Back