• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for roleplay partners!

KFaust

Au revoir, Shoshanna!
Edited on Nov. 12, 2019
Hello there :)

I'm Roz and as you already know, I'm looking for roleplay partners. I'm new to this site, although I do have some experience roleplaying.

I only do canon x OC double ups (I play your crush, and you play mine). The length of my replies can vary from one paragraph to four, though I often tend to mirror my partner. I don't have a lot of rules. Just don't make the roleplay all about you, and don't control my characters. I'm open to crossovers and AUs.

Now, onto the fun part! Fandoms (and my OC's love interests) ;0
Bold is what I am craving right now

Owari no Seraph/Seraph of the End:
- Guren Ichinose (preferably set during Catastrophe at 16)

- Kureto Hiiragi

Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts:
- Percival Graves

- Tom Riddle

Maleficent: Mistress of Evil:
- Borra

- Diaval

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children:
- Enoch O'Connor

Bungo Stray Dogs:
- Dazai Osamu

Tokyo Ghoul:
- Ayato Kirishima

Elite (Netflix show):
- Valerio
- Christian

Other fandoms which I'm not crazy about, but am willing to roleplay include:
- Servamp
- Yuri on Ice
- Black Butler
- Diabolik Lovers
- The Arcana
- Mystic Messengers
- Unordinary (the webtoon)
- Criminal Minds
- Baby (Netflix show)

I am also open to doing original plots, so feel free to ask me about doing it.

Annnnd, yeah. That's all, I think. Please don't be shy to message me if you're interested :D

Last edited:
Owari no Seraph/Seraph of the End , bungo stray dogs I’d love to do fandoms with you!

Last edited:
Hello there :)

I'm Roz and as you already know, I'm looking for roleplay partners. I'm new to this site, although I do have some experience roleplaying.

I am most comfortable doing cannon x OC double ups (I play your crush, and you play mine). The length of my replies can vary from one line to a paragraph depending on my mood. I do try to match up to my partner's length. I don't have a lot of rules. Just don't make the roleplay all about you, and don't control my characters. I'm open to crossovers and AUs.

Now, onto the fun part! Fandoms (and my OC's love interests) ;0

Owari no Seraph/Seraph of the End:
- Guren Ichinose
- Kureto Hiiragi

Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts:
- Percival Graves
- Tom Riddle

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children:
- Enoch O'Connor

Bungo Stray Dogs:
- Dazai Osamu

Tokyo Ghoul:
- Ayato Kirishima
Other fandoms which I'm not crazy about, but am willing to roleplay include:
- Servamp
- Yuri on Ice
- Black Butler
- Diabolik Lovers
- The Arcana
- Mystic Messengers
- Unordinary (the webtoon)

If anybody has watched the Netflix shows Elite or Baby, please let me know! I haven't watched them myself, but I've read the plot and gotten familiar with some of the characters, and I would like to try a hand at roleplaying it.

I am also open to doing original plots, so feel free to ask me about doing it.

Annnnd, yeah. That's all, I think. Please don't be shy to message me if you're interested :D
-wiggles eyebrows- Did i see diabolik lovers. I am so in. 😄👌

Hi all! I'm new to this site, and I'm interested in finding a partner to roleplay with! I'm familiar with multiple fandoms, such as:

Various YouTube communities (PewDiePie, Markiplier, JackSepticEye, Dan and Phil, ect.)

Team Fortress 2

Overwatch

My Little Pony

Dr. Stone

Black Butler

Supernatural

Sherlock

Twenty One Pilots

Skyrim

Minecraft

Mario

and Sonic the Hedgehog

I'm always open to trying new things, too! Share your ideas with me! I'll be happy with almost anything, as long as I get to make a new friend.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Question! When you say Tom Riddle what era do you usually roleplay?
I like to stick to teenage Tom, usually during his 6th or 7th year. But for my partner's side of the roleplay, I'm open to doing any era except the next generation (with Harry's kids).

Hi all! I'm new to this site, and I'm interested in finding a partner to roleplay with! I'm familiar with multiple fandoms, such as:

Various YouTube communities (PewDiePie, Markiplier, JackSepticEye, Dan and Phil, ect.)

Team Fortress 2

Overwatch

My Little Pony

Dr. Stone

Black Butler

Supernatural

Sherlock

Twenty One Pilots

Skyrim

Minecraft

Mario

and Sonic the Hedgehog

I'm always open to trying new things, too! Share your ideas with me! I'll be happy with almost anything, as long as I get to make a new friend.

Hope to hear from you soon!
I'm afraid that out of all the fandoms you listed, I only know Black Butler

I know you said you weren't super crazy about Black Butler but oh it has been so long since I have done one I would love to do one with you if you're willing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back