• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π‹π¨π¨π€π’𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨π₯𝐞𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬: [π’πžπ¦π’-π‹π’π­πžπ«πšπ­πž + π…πšπ§ππ¨π¦π¬ + 𝐍𝐨𝐧-π…πšπ§ππ¨π¦π¬.]

m6rgolis_

𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 <πŸ‘
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, Reader! I'm looking for new long-term roleplay partners, and I'm hoping you're the one. First and foremost, haha. Ryki is my name. I am 20-years-old. I've been roleplaying for a very long time. I have since I was about 12-years-old. I'm in the EST timezone, so working with someone in the same timezone would be preferable. But, I can try to make adjustments. Though, it might be a little hard depending on your timezone. But, you can still try to hit me up! I'll get back to you as fast as I can.

I normally play female characters. I have a collection of OCs already, though am happy to write more to suit your preferences. I’m mainly looking for a kind of romantic college or slice of life setting plot focusing on the character’s relationships, maybe a cheeky bit of angst ect. But, I don't have any plots as of far. But, I do have small shipping idea pairs that we can maybe try out? We could build on it more, it's just a simple starter. The roles in bold are the sounds I would rather play. <3

Nerdy Girl x Popular Boy.
Famous
x Bodyguard.
Goddess x Human.
Vampire x Human
Ceo
x Assistant.
Quiet Boy x Popular Girl.

Now, the most important part. There are also my fandoms! I'll list all of them down below also!

Danganronpa.
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Jujutsu Kaisen.
Demon Slayer.
Project Sekai.
Chainsaw Man.
Blue Lock.
Cowboy BeBop.
South Park.
Omori.
Doki Doki Litateure Club.
Genshin Impact.
Operation True Love.
Viral Hit/How To Fight.
My Hero Academia.
Attack on Titan.

Now, my very important rules. Ahem, AHEM!

1. Please, please talk to me OOC. I get very bored when it comes to no OOC chat.
2. Don't control my characters.
3. Please be 18+, and over.
4. Please make your character 20+.
5. I don't know if this is an important rule, but please use realistic faceclaims.
6. I'm not ghost friendly. Please don't ghost me.
7. If you don't like the roleplay, please tell me about it!
8. Don't lie about your age, I'm not trying to get arrested bro.
9. Yeah, thats it. Have a good day! :D
10. Oh, yes. Message me with your name, age and pronouns!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back